PDA

View Full Version : Hamster mansion!

shoshannah
05-02-2014, 09:20 AM
omg okay i found this on youtbe. I don't know if it was meant for hamsters but it can be used for them! Absolutely huge and probably took weeks to make! If you want to watch it here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ept5lAWcmXU

By far the greatest thing i've seen!

StarlightSerenity
05-02-2014, 09:36 AM
Oh wow love it!

The bit on the video with the pizza made me laugh :P

DrKMcK
05-02-2014, 10:08 AM
That thing is amazing. It's a real house. It's just missing insulation, plumbing and electrical work. The floors are like Parquet. Phenomenal work. I wonder how long that took. I recognize the popsicle sticks :-D. I'm sure the guy ate a whole lot more than pizza during that build :-D. Made me laugh too. Really great work.

RhiannonJ
05-02-2014, 10:27 AM
WOAH...adorable! I want!

Munchalot
05-02-2014, 10:38 AM
WOW!! That is amazing! That takes some serious skill, patience and determination to sit and build. Just looked at the comments and it took him 18 months to build!

Imagine if you did give it to a hamster, and they peed all over it and chewed it to bits. How gutting would that be! xD
(Obviously you wouldn't, at least not with the electrics, but if someone made one like it!)

BrainGirl
05-02-2014, 11:29 AM
That thing is amazing. It's a real house. It's just missing insulation, plumbing and electrical work. The floors are like Parquet. Phenomenal work. I wonder how long that took. I recognize the popsicle sticks :-D. I'm sure the guy ate a whole lot more than pizza during that build :-D. Made me laugh too. Really great work.

There's a list of FAQ's in the "about" section and it's pretty amazing. It took him about 2 years!

shoshannah
05-02-2014, 01:14 PM
Oh wow love it!

The bit on the video with the pizza made me laugh :P

same here! The many stages of pizza lol

shoshannah
05-02-2014, 01:15 PM
WOW!! That is amazing! That takes some serious skill, patience and determination to sit and build. Just looked at the comments and it took him 18 months to build!

Imagine if you did give it to a hamster, and they peed all over it and chewed it to bits. How gutting would that be! xD
(Obviously you wouldn't, at least not with the electrics, but if someone made one like it!)

jhees! Yes i'd be scared to give it to my hammie