PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, new here and no hamster yet!!

Cazza269
09-19-2005, 09:12 AM
Hi all :) I am as you can see new here and on the hunt for a hammy!!

I already have a house bunny and love my bunny but would like a hammy as more of a family pet :)

Karen
09-19-2005, 09:20 AM
Hello and welcome to hamster central! hope you find a hammie soon! You should maybe speak to babyboos she runs a hamstery in Dundee Scotland (if your near here) I jost got the most adoarble long haired white syrian male from her! She may be able to help you find a hammie.

Cazza269
09-19-2005, 09:27 AM
thanks :) its been a long time since I had one so I will be on here soaking up the info ;)

SnuggleHam
09-20-2005, 12:47 PM
Hello Caza and welome to the forum, we are glad to have you with us! Good luck in your hunt for your new ham friend. :D

hamster _hayley
09-22-2005, 08:20 AM
Hi Cazza

Welcome to the forum. Good luck in your hunt for a hammy. Why don't you try any rescue centres near you. They often have unwanted hammies.

sarah
10-07-2005, 01:56 PM
Hi there Cazza,

Welcome to Hamster central, I used to keep hamsters when i was little and have just started keeping them as pets again now i'm 25. They are such little bundles of joy - i just wish i'd never stopped! :oops:

I hope all your catching up goes well - do you think you'll get a rescue hamster or a baby from a breeder?