PDA

View Full Version : Munchkin and Nibbles(on behalf of AbbeyandLilly)

Colby and the Dwarfs
04-02-2014, 07:12 PM
So my BFF, Abbey(AbbeyandLilly on here) lost her little robos today. She assumes sickness got them as there were no signs, they aren't physically hurt, and they both passed together.

Munchkin, you were a sweetheart, always keeping your brother's craziness in check! Not that you didn't love the wheel. Abbey certainly loved your wheel noises. All. Night. Long. Anywho, you were so, so, sweet and tame and the perfect little monkey boy, with your even temper and hints of robo-craziness shining through now and then(who doesn't?) . Rest in Peace, little guy!

Nibbles, you were crazy. You had one mode:GO. And you liked the hamster ball! A lot! We would just put you in it and you'd go, and go, and go....
Anyhow, we all loved you for your quirkiness and your ability to imitate a greyhound, haha. And I think it's okay to laugh during memorials, because I'm not mourning your death, I'm celebrating your life.

I'll miss you, little ones, and whatever took you I hate, desperately. See you soon, monkeys. Xoxoxo

Colby and the Dwarfs
04-04-2014, 08:12 AM
Oh, and the reason I posted the memorials and not her is because she couldn't bring herself to do it:(

She gave me permission to do the memorial and I knew the hamsters well(I was there when she got them, haha) Also, she is getting out of hamsters and prefers to stay off the forums, but they deserve a memorial.

Rest in Peace

icklemunch
04-04-2014, 08:25 AM
Sleep tight boys x

Life can be so cruel sometimes. Look after each other.

DrKMcK
04-04-2014, 08:46 AM
And I think it's okay to laugh during memorials, because I'm not mourning your death, I'm celebrating your life.

This is a wonderful statement for any ham. They bring joy and laughter into our lives. So, their lives should be celebrated. Play well at the Bridge, sweet hammies. <3

fluffydd
04-04-2014, 01:52 PM
I'm sorry that the little ones have moved on together. It's quite right that they should have a memorial. They sounds like wonderful little characters. It made me smile picturing a robo imitating a greyhound.

souffle
04-16-2014, 09:54 AM
Play well at the bridge Abbey & Lilly x