PDA

View Full Version : Sleep well my baby Apollo.

Bec
03-31-2014, 06:57 AM
I don't know where to start, my baby boy Apollo has left me today. At 6 1\2 months old he went far too soon.

The vet found a cancerous tumour today, the procedure to remove would have been difficult and it is with deepest upset that we decided to put him at peace.

Our little boy made such an impact on both me and my other half, he filled our hearts with joy and made us smile each and everyday. I still can't believe he has gone but I know he will always be in my heart.

I hope we gave you the best 6 months possible and I will truely miss you Apollo.
Love you always. Run free my little fluff xxxx

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae266/rebeccaeddleston/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20131118_203856_zpsff6d8647.jpg (http://s978.photobucket.com/user/rebeccaeddleston/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20131118_203856_zpsff6d8647.jpg.html)

Gazmo
03-31-2014, 07:00 AM
oh thats so sad :( im so sorry, rest in peace little Apollo x

icklemunch
03-31-2014, 07:00 AM
Oh no Bec i am absolutely gutted for you :(

Apollo you are going to be missed so so much. A handsome little star! HC will be quiet without you.

Sending lots of hugs your way xx

Sleep tight Apollo :( xx

SinNyx
03-31-2014, 07:01 AM
I am so sorry you lost little Apollo...that little man meant a lot to you, as you did to him. He was so well loved by me and many others on HC...you gave him a great life, well done on helping him through the harder times lately.

Sorry you had to lose him in this way...I am sure he will be forever grateful for your decision to let him rest in peace x

Sleep well little one, we will all miss you...x

Char
03-31-2014, 07:08 AM
Oh I'm so sorry to here this. I never know what to say.
Thinking of you

kyrilliondaemon
03-31-2014, 07:14 AM
Oh no, thats really unfortunate. RIP Apollo

Colby and the Dwarfs
03-31-2014, 07:19 AM
Oh my goodness; I'm gutted. I'm so, so, so sorry:(

Way too soon, sleep well, Apollo.

DexterChloe
03-31-2014, 07:37 AM
Oh I'm so sorry Bec. Thinking of you both at this sad time. Apollo was one of my HC favourites. You gave him an amazing life where he was treated like a prince and you must take some comfort from that.

RIP you gorgeous thing xx

fluffydd
03-31-2014, 07:47 AM
Oh, Bec I'm so sorry that you had to say goodbye to Apollo this soon. It's really not fair and I wish you'd had more time with him. He was such a lovely boy xx

m00nbeam
03-31-2014, 07:52 AM
Oh I'm ever so sorry :( it came so fast and I can't imagine how terrible you must feel. Apollo was such a cutie and I know you gave him a wonderful life. RIP Apollo, everyone on HC loved you :-)

starbug
03-31-2014, 07:54 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. x

Hekomi
03-31-2014, 07:58 AM
:( I am so, so sorry to hear this. I loved seeing your little guy. Hugs from Canada.

Syrian Hammy
03-31-2014, 08:05 AM
I'm so so sorry for your lose. R.I.P little man.

Scoobysue
03-31-2014, 08:48 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your dear Apollo.

Xxx sweet dreams little man xxx

DrKMcK
03-31-2014, 09:04 AM
Bec. Oh no, not Apollo. OMG I can't believe it. I am so, so sorry. I know how much you and your SO loved Apollo. I feel so bad. It was far too short a life. He was such a beautiful boy. I know he's left a gigantic hole in your hearts. {hugs} to you both. Apollo, run free and play well at the Bridge little man. :-( <3

Chewster
03-31-2014, 09:07 AM
Oh no! I've only been on here a couple of month and Apollo was one of the first hamsters I came to know! So sorry for your loss :( x

basilthehammy
03-31-2014, 09:38 AM
I will miss seeing his face on his thread so very sorry for your loss

Play well at the bridge and sleep tight Apollo xxxx

flogging_molly
03-31-2014, 09:41 AM
Oh no Bec, I am so so sorry for your loss this is not what I had expected to read and will be so sad not to see his face around here he was so young, I remember lol no my first hamster very young and it tore me apart so I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through xxx

We're all here if you need us

Bec
03-31-2014, 10:46 AM
Thank you all for your kind words. Apollo was truly loved and a special little one.

We have buried him tonight under the rose bush, and scattered his favourite nuts in the garden.

This is a difficult upsetting time, and will always miss our little Apollo. xxx

Truffle
03-31-2014, 10:57 AM
I am extremely sorry for your loss, Apollo had the most adorable face and always posed for his charming photos. I truly will miss seeing him here on HC.

xx Sleep tight little one xx

jemmalg
03-31-2014, 11:18 AM
Oh no, I'm so sorry. He was a beautiful little boy, I loved reading about him and seeing his pictures. He was so clearly loved and you gave him the best life possible.

Play well at the bridge little one xxx

Tutu
03-31-2014, 11:30 AM
Absolutely shocking news :( I'm actually in tears for your little fatty bum bum. We were in love with that cute thing.
I really hope up there rainbow bridge and he is there playing now and hopefully one day your little family will meet up there all.
Hope you are ok.
Lots of love and best wishes.
Xxx

Clairealex
03-31-2014, 11:49 AM
I'm so so sorry for your loss Bec. He was gorgeous, happy boy and a larger than life character here. He was not with you even almost long enough, but he had the happiest life possible with you, and was loved so so so much.

Sleep tight little Apollo xx

leedsgurl
03-31-2014, 12:02 PM
So sorry for your loss :(

Play well at the bridge Apollo

X

TraceyH
03-31-2014, 12:30 PM
Tragic news this is. I always loved him since seeing his pic with his head poking from top of the log and his little feet looking cute underneath him.

I'm sorry you've lost him but pleased he had a great life with you and was truly worshipped.

ANGELBABIES
03-31-2014, 01:07 PM
Gosh this is so sad. Apollo was a gorgeous little fluff ball. I am so sorry for your loss. It never is easy. Run free little baby man - you always made me smile. You were loved and loved and loved, and hope you are having a wonderful time at the bridge. No more suffering little guy, and hard as it is, that is all we all want for you dear little hammies. Send mommy a rainbow to let her know you are okay xxx

tolennaki
03-31-2014, 01:55 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure your little one is happily playing at the bridge right now x

souffle
03-31-2014, 02:02 PM
I am so very sorry Bec.
He lived a lifetime of love in his life with you. No hammy could have asked for more.
Never forget it's not the time in your life that matters it's the life in your time and his was the best.
Play well at the bridge lovely Apollo xx You were very special x

Bec
03-31-2014, 11:48 PM
Thank you for all your kind words and best wishes. Your support has really helped.

It makes me smile to know Apollo made such an impact, and for the 6 months we had him I know he was well loved and cared for. We will always miss you Apollo xx

Wexland
04-01-2014, 12:54 AM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

Munchalot
04-01-2014, 02:19 AM
Oh no, not little Apollo. :( Bec, I'm so so sorry that your boy had to leave you. He was such a gorgeous little man, with that heart melting face.
He will be so sorely missed. Although it came to an end so soon, these months he's had with you have been filled with more love and care than any hamster could wish for.

Sleep tight Apollo. xxx

Ms Val
04-01-2014, 07:59 AM
:cry:
Sweetie-
My heart is absolutely breaking for you. Know that Apollo is pain-free and soaring with the angels.:(

CreamSyrian
04-01-2014, 08:55 AM
Oh no, not Apollo :( I'm so so sorry for your loss, he was just the cutest, cuddliest little bear ham I've ever known. He had such a wonderful life with you and, even if it was short, he couldn't have been given a better one, and I truly mean that. He will be sorely missed and I will miss seeing updates of him. Play well at the bridge Apollo x You are both in my thoughts

Hamsters4eva x
04-01-2014, 08:57 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace little Apollo x
:(

Bec
04-01-2014, 09:10 AM
Thank you for all the comments, I have read them all many times....they are helping, through this difficult and emotional time. The house feels so empty without him, but he will always be in my heart.

kimlck
04-01-2014, 12:58 PM
I have no words....
Its just terribly unfair.
Play well little man xx

HammieandMerlin
04-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Oh my gosh I am so so sorry, what an enormous loss :( All our thoughts are with you, and particular hugs from Evie <3 <3 Rest peacefully <3

Scrubby
04-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Such a gorgeous little boy.
Rest in peace, play well at the bridge.
I'm sure he'll be in your heart forever. I know I won't be forgetting him any time soon, and I doubt most of the forum will. Hope you keep Apollo's thread up to honor and remember him. x

CricketFairy
04-01-2014, 03:31 PM
I'm so so sorry Bec.

Rest in peace sweet Apollo. xxx