PDA

View Full Version : Vitakraft Emotion?

Noodles
08-04-2008, 02:00 PM
I was at P@H this weekend and bought the hams some Vitakraft emotion bars.
They looked pretty good (Noodles has eaten all of hers!) and was wondering if anyone has seen the food anywhere? I quite fancy getting some to try but can't find it.
I've seen the rat one for sale and you can def. get it for hams but my local petshop say they will only order it if I buy the entire order of 6 bags!!!

Bunsey
08-04-2008, 09:48 PM
well i bought some and my hams ignored it!

souffle
08-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Haven't seen these yet Noodles but we will pick some up when we do and see what the guys think :D

jayne
08-06-2008, 06:06 AM
I saw the Vitakraft Emoition for piggies and rabbits on ukpetsupplies, i think, but didnt see one for hams :?

Noodles
08-06-2008, 11:41 AM
Yeah I've found the rat one, chinchilla one and 2 different types for bunnies!!!

I thought it seemed cool - they have different types for hair, beauty and so on!!!

Well if anyone sees it, please let me know!!!! Bunsey where did you get yours?

pophammy
08-07-2008, 03:20 AM
Souf was wrong ~ we have had them, just didn't realise they were called this! Our guys all seem to like them!

Maisydae
09-17-2008, 02:45 PM
i gave the hair one to Mr Darcy and he loved it, i thought the little pasta letter shapes were a nice touch!

pophammy
09-29-2008, 01:30 PM
Oh yes I remember the letter shapes! :D I tried to pull them off and spell out the hammy's name with them! :blush: :P

liam4mail
10-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Oh yes I remember the letter shapes! :D I tried to pull them off and spell out the hammy's name with them! :blush: :P

That is adorable. :)

Spuds Mum
10-04-2008, 09:49 AM

That is adorable. :)

Well PH is adorable :x

we had these before too, and I just loved the itsy bitsy pasta letters - the hams seemed to find the whole bar fun too although I don't recall them suddenly growing hair like rapunzel after :D