PDA

View Full Version : Bailey you were my first pet I'll never forget you

DeadLee
03-30-2014, 06:22 AM
Bailey had been unwell recently and was very old. She was on medication but she didn't pull through and died peacefully in her sleep at the age of 2 years and 3 months. She was my first ever pet and oh have I cried my eyes out for her. I don't know if I can ever get a hamster again. I loved her so much but she only lived such a short time I don't think I can go through it all again.

I had some photos of her printed and framed and I am just waiting for her ashes. I am looking to get a proper urn for her and have it engraved I think it will make a nice memorial.

http://i.imgur.com/CYF5c7Dl.jpg

basilthehammy
03-30-2014, 06:34 AM
Awww i'm so sorry you lost your beloved girl.
Play well at the bridge little one xxx
What a wonderful memorial

Saraya'n'Star
03-30-2014, 08:15 AM
That's such a nice memorial.
Play well at the bridge Bailey.

Scoobysue
03-30-2014, 08:20 AM
I am so very sorry you have lost your beloved Bailey. You have chosen some wonderful photos of her.

Play well, little Bailey x

DrKMcK
03-30-2014, 08:41 AM
I am so sorry you lost you beautiful Bailey. Her photos are just beautiful and will be there for you to remember her always. Many people are so saddened by the loss of their first hammy and truly think they will never get another. I started with gerbils at the age of 8 and I'm soon to be 60. I'd have to sit down and write it all out to figure out how many furries I've had over the years. Bailey has shown you how wonderful hammies are. Time makes the hurt lessen and the good memories will kick in...and it is very possible that you will, one day, see a hammy and...who knows? Right now, Bailey deserves your sadness and grief at your loss. Play well at the Bridge Bailey. Blow a hammy kiss to your mom; she's missing you. :-(

fluffydd
03-30-2014, 10:58 AM
I'm sorry Bailey has left you. She was a beautiful girl. It is really hard to lose our precious little pets xx

souffle
04-02-2014, 05:58 AM
I am so very sorry.
Treasure the precious memories she left you with.
Play well at the bridge Bailey