PDA

View Full Version : Cheddar's time to go...

lmh
03-19-2014, 10:03 PM
Ohh this has been a rough couple months for me and my family's hamsters. :( The first of the hamsters that we took in are now well over 2 yrs old. Cheddar just passed away last night. My nephew held and comforted him as he took his last breath. His brother passed a few months ago along with two other elderly boys. I wish hamsters had longer lifespans. There are two more in the older age bracket and the kids keep asking me if they are ok and how long they will live? Its hard to say goodbye...
Its never easy, no matter how many you lose. These little furballs are family - they are played with, talked too, included in games, shopping trips out, visits to the nursing home to see my mom...
RIP Maria
RIP Foozle
RIP Buttercup
RIP Marshmallow
RIP Cheddar
They may have left our home but never our memories!!
Our others are on the younger side and I hope they live long happy lives as their other furry-friends did!! :)

Play well on the big wheel in the sky Cheddar...RIP my beautiful boy!

m00nbeam
03-19-2014, 11:48 PM
Play well at the bridge little one :-). Sorry about you loss..

DrKMcK
03-20-2014, 04:22 AM
Oh my. That's really sad. Losing that many hams would really be upsetting. Play well at the Bridge all of you little furries and take good care of your newest arrival, Cheddar. :-(

fluffydd
03-20-2014, 07:30 AM
I'm so sorry that Cheddar has left you and so soon after the others. They clearly all had wonderful lives with you and had the happiest time possible.

lmh
03-20-2014, 06:49 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind words...

Teddy001
03-20-2014, 07:27 PM
I'm very sorry to hear of Cheddars passing-
Please give hugs to your nephew and hugs to
You, and your family too..durning this difficult time-
Rest in peace, Cheddar, may your days be
Filled with fun and happiness, over the bridge.

souffle
03-22-2014, 08:32 AM
I am so very sorry. Sometimes life show some real challenges our way :(
Play well at the bridge Chedder and friends x

The Hamster's family
03-22-2014, 09:17 AM
Many hugs to you... It's not been a easy few last months, heh ? I hope you can take comfort in knowing they got a lot more cares than they would have been getting in many other houses... That, alone, is worth a life ! Be bless for gving so much love to those little ones and your baby, gone yesterday, knows how much you loved him... He left with this amazing feeling in his precious little soul... That's priceless...

Run free, Cheddar... Enjoy the Bridge and all its goodies...

Annie xx

Colby and the Dwarfs
03-22-2014, 09:20 AM
Be good at the bridge, little hams xxx