PDA

View Full Version : Mrs Livingston

Mrs Livingston
03-14-2014, 03:20 AM
Dear Mrs. Livingston/Livvy/Livs,

You brought me so much joy over the last two years with your tenacity and spirit. I'll never forget the time I taught you to climb the stairs - oh how I regretted that! Every time my back was turned you were half way up staring at me with your big, beautiful eyes - "come get me, mum!"

In your time you've eaten Daddy's jeans, coat and jumper; required me to learn how to re-wire the internet having chewed through the cable; you've managed to climb some ridiculous heights but you always waited for me to come and get you by squeaking loudly.

You made me smile so often: whenever I was up late working you'd climb on my lap and start typing for me; You ate my letter G from my laptop; you'd clamber on the screen and type to Dad when he wasn't living with us.

You were so gorgeous. And so funny. And Mummy loved you so much.

Rest tight, angel, you were more than I could ever hope for.

Mummy x

souffle
03-14-2014, 03:27 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. She was obviously much loved and will be much missed.
Play well at the bridge Mrs Livingston x

CPalmer
03-14-2014, 05:12 AM
Have fun, and dig! Play well Mrs Livingstone

Saraya'n'Star
03-14-2014, 09:13 AM
I'm sorry for your loss.Mrs Livingston sounded like a really lively character!We will all miss her.
Play well at the bridge xx

fluffydd
03-14-2014, 09:48 AM
I'm sorry that Mrs Livingston has left. It sounds like she was a wonderful girl who lived life to the full and had loads of adventures. *Hugs*

immyhammy
03-14-2014, 11:12 AM
Sorry to hear about mrs Livingston she sounds like the best hamster ever!
what type was she and what colour was she?
I got a hamster a few weeks ago HE is amazing we play peek a-boo!
what was the best thing you ever did with mrs Livingston?
sorry again
love
ImmyHammy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

racinghamster
03-14-2014, 11:33 AM
She lit up your life and that comes through in your words. It`s always difficult to say goodbye to our wee friends, but they never leave us in spirit.

Sleep peacefully Mrs.Livingston. x

Mrs Livingston
03-14-2014, 11:36 AM
Mrs Livingston

fluffydd
03-14-2014, 11:40 AM
She was beautiful and that is a wonderful photo :)

Scoobysue
03-14-2014, 11:41 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. That is such a beautiful photo of her - she looks such a character.