PDA

View Full Version : Adopting a female

crabby
07-21-2008, 06:29 AM
There's a female called Houdini up for grabs at my local Pets@Home. She's being given up as she escapes ALOT (hence the name).

I would love to give her a good home and I think my girls would love another adorable sister. There is no issue with space and I would pick up another wheel at the same time... so do you think it's possible? I think all the girls are about 4 months old.

crabby

souffle
07-21-2008, 12:59 PM
If you suspect your other females might be pregnant crabby it might be wise to hand of introducing another female to the group as it could cause problems. I don't have any experience with robos but I think intros are possible with care however it may not work out and she may require housing as a single. You can soon find yourself with loads especially with the wrong sexing problems and pregnant females being bought from pet shops where they have been wrongly sexed. You could always adopt her and wait a few weeks to see if any babies arrive then make an intro if not. It babies arrive you could pair her with one of the girls for company. Tammy is very experienced with robos so she might be about sometime to offer advice and also Katzilla.