PDA

View Full Version : Remembering Moo <3

Lyss
02-17-2014, 03:07 PM
:'( It has been 4 days since you left my moo-moo :sad: and I miss you everday so much more. I keep looking at you cage and just pretending your inside, snuggled up somewhere in your house, sleeping and that at any moment you will pop your little head out the door and call for me :cry:

Oh, moo-bear <3 I loved you so much :'( and I am so sorry for not taking my time to check on you the days before your death :cry: I would see you walking about and since I was so busy I would assume you were okay :sad: :cry:

I hope you forgive me and know that I tried my best to cure you once I saw you were sick :'( I am sorry I could not keep you here

BUBU <3 :'( you were my baby, and my only friend living in this lonely place without a family. Daddy left us and we became a single -parent family, :cry: He says to tell you he is sorry and loves you so very much.

You were so daring and feisty,like ur moma :cry: you would make me laugh all the time by being being a stubborn bat and always wanting to get your way :cry: You were so determined to explore around each corner of the apartment, and loved to just find a new hiding spot to cuddle up and sleep in.

You were so smart and caring, and always there to comfort me in my lows. I thank you for the beautiful year you gave me :cry: we took many trips and we had many great moments. I treated you like a princess and I hope I made you as happy as you made me.

I will remember you always, and when I am lonely I still go out to the garden and talk to you.. I know you are safe and sound, happy and free, running around and playing with all the other hammies waiting for me <3 :cry:

I love you, and always will <3 :cry:

Your mommy, Lyss :cry:

celmoy
02-17-2014, 03:12 PM
I'm so sorry for the loss of your Moo. She was absolutely gorgeous and it sounds like she had a great life with you. Everything you did for her was out of love, and I'm sure she knows that. Sleep tight little Moo x

TraceyH
02-17-2014, 03:24 PM
I'm sorry you lost her, she was gorgeous and well loved.

flogging_molly
02-17-2014, 03:25 PM
so sorry to hear of your loss

Lyss
02-17-2014, 03:29 PM
Thank you
:'( It has been a horrible month..losing everyone I love....

icklemunch
02-17-2014, 03:33 PM
So sorry you lost Moo.

She was beautiful and obviously very loved.

Sllep tight Moo x

souffle
02-18-2014, 05:18 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. She was very beautiful and clearly much loved.
Play well at the bridge Moo xx

My Hammy Harriet
02-18-2014, 06:09 AM
I'm sorry to hear about MooMoo. You must have loved her as much as I loved Harriet xxxx

The Hamster's family
02-18-2014, 06:50 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss... I hope your heart will be able to remember her with smiles and warm feelings soon... but in the meantime, many hugs to you...

Run free, little one... Keep an eye on that special someone you left behind, will you...

Annie xx