PDA

View Full Version : Meet........

icklemunch
02-12-2014, 04:37 AM
Boo! I have just got her from adoptions. She has been in since Jan 30th having being picked on by the rest in her tank and moved to adoptions ........

And Winnie. Haha i had no intentions of two. As Boo was being put in her carry case up popped a head from next door, scratching on the glass. So off i went to jolleys for another zz1. Winnie was brought back they have no idea of age but she was called nibbles and yep she's a nibbler!

Sorry for the poor photo's but didn't want to disturb them too much.

Char
02-12-2014, 04:49 AM
They are both lovely. Give them a cuddle from me.
I'm in love.

DexterChloe
02-12-2014, 05:13 AM
Yay!!! Welcome Winnie and Boo! Looking forward to seeing more of you guys :)

Pilgrim77
02-12-2014, 06:45 AM
Aw look at them - they're gorgeous! It was meant to be!

littlescruffies
02-12-2014, 06:49 AM
Aww, congratulations on getting more furballs! :)

AlexWyattMommy
02-12-2014, 07:11 AM
Happy adoption day!

Bec
02-12-2014, 07:40 AM
Awwwwww, they are gorgeous! Welcome boo and Winnie! :)

BrainGirl
02-12-2014, 08:28 AM
Hehehe that's a cute story:) Congrats! Winnie and Boo are very lucky hams!

JBH316
02-12-2014, 08:33 AM
Awww they are both gorgeous! Boo looks just like my new girl.

Enjoy your new life, girls - you will both be spoiled rotten! :D

SoapyVP
02-12-2014, 09:25 AM
Oh, they're beautiful! :-)

HammieandMerlin
02-12-2014, 11:01 AM
What cute hamsters, I admit I was a little taken aback at first lol, as Winnie and Boo are the names of my two hams that I lost in January, they're good names

icklemunch
02-12-2014, 11:46 AM
Thanks everyone they are such little cuties. Looking forward to getting to know them.

Hammieandmerlin thats really strange. Sorry for you loss but i agree great names. Boo was Plum and Winnie was Nibbles.

CreamSyrian
02-12-2014, 12:56 PM
Aww they're so cute! :D Congrats, I was actually going to ask you if you'd ever get any of the russian species and now you have! Just one question, which is Winnie and which is Boo? They are both adorable :)

Char
02-12-2014, 12:57 PM
Aww they're so cute! :D Congrats, I was actually going to ask you if you'd ever get any of the russian species and now you have! Just one question, which is Winnie and which is Boo? They are both adorable :)

Boo is the white one, Winnie is the grey one.

Syrian Hammy
02-12-2014, 01:09 PM
Aww they are adorable. Great names too. Welcome to HC Boo and Winnie. You've both found a very loving home.

icklemunch
02-12-2014, 01:21 PM
CreamSyrian. Yep know i do haha. Only species ive never had. I really wanted another Robo but seeing their faces i couldn't resist :)

SyrianHammy thank you.

DrKMcK
02-12-2014, 02:50 PM
They are adorable. It's probably a good thing that we are having another snowstorm LOL. Otherwise I'd be out adopting someone new. Looking forward to watching these two and their antics. :-) Lucky little hams.

ANGELBABIES
02-12-2014, 03:07 PM
they are so beautiful - so glad they found their forever home with you xx

icklemunch
02-13-2014, 04:09 AM
DrKm...i keep checking for a new addidtion. :)

Thanks Angelbabies.

Great news Boo has just taken a small piece of nut from my hand. So pleased :)

Char
02-13-2014, 04:54 AM
DrKm...i keep checking for a new addidtion. :)

Thanks Angelbabies.

Great news Boo has just taken a small piece of nut from my hand. So pleased :)

She is a little star. Bless her. You will have her tame in no time.

fluffydd
02-13-2014, 05:34 AM
Aww, they are such pretty girls. They are going to have a lovely life with you :)

Munchalot
02-13-2014, 07:36 AM
OMG they are both gorgeous! :D And their names are just so cute. <3
Well done you for adopting these bootiful little girlies, they are lovely.

Welcome to the Russian club. ;) x

More pics please! :D xx

Ilovehamsters
02-13-2014, 08:50 AM
Awww they are so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I am very jealous ;) *scribbles down their names on my ham-nap list!*

kimlck
02-13-2014, 04:19 PM
They are both lovely!
Congrats!!

Colby and the Dwarfs
02-13-2014, 04:49 PM
Gorgeous! I adore the names, especially Boo(my mom calls me this, my brother is Bink, haha!)!

icklemunch
02-15-2014, 09:52 AM
Thank you all :)

A little update...

Boo is a complete star. Soo friendly. And loves food!!She's very gentle, adores the playpen and a good cuddle. As soon as i walk in my room she's there begging to come out.

Winnie is a runner. She adores her saucer and wheel very rarely getting off when awake. Not tried her in the playpen yet as she happily came out of her cage but was very scared once being handled so we're going to take it nice and slowly. She's a right lil chubster but i think with all her running she'll soon be nice and trim.

Char
02-15-2014, 10:02 AM
Oh they are getting on so well, bless them. I love the photos. The last one of Winnie is so cute.

Bec
02-15-2014, 10:24 AM
Aww pics of the pair are lovely, you can tell they are settling well already! Hope Jeffro's behaving after his cheeky adventure the other night and not teaching these two his new tricks of getting in the food drawer hee hee. :mad:

icklemunch
02-15-2014, 01:44 PM
Thanks Char.

Bec thanks. Haha Jeffro is such a lil monkey i still keep having laughing outbursts :)

Syrian Hammy
02-15-2014, 03:20 PM
What adorable little fluffs. Glad to hear they are settling in nicely. Boo is gorgeous.

ChocolateCream81
02-15-2014, 03:25 PM
Thanks Char.

Bec thanks. Haha Jeffro is such a lil monkey i still keep having laughing outbursts :)

Hahha Dumbledore done exactly the same thing last night, i woke up to find him filling his pouches full of meal worms and millet!! Cheeky little monkey!!!!

icklemunch
02-15-2014, 04:02 PM
What adorable little fluffs. Glad to hear they are settling in nicely. Boo is gorgeous.

Thankyou :). I think so too. Red eyed hammies often get over looked and left in adoptions for a long time which is so sad as she's is such a loving little girly :)

flogging_molly
02-15-2014, 06:18 PM
awww they are both lovely!

JBH316
02-16-2014, 01:47 AM
Sounds like they are settling in really well :-)

jesselle
02-16-2014, 01:47 AM
She is a little star. Bless her. You will have her tame in no time.

This :)

It always amazes me how receptive some hams are to us - I fostered a p@h adoption ham until I'd found him a good home and he really warmed my heart with how open he was to handling despite never being held. Amazing little creatures.

icklemunch
02-16-2014, 03:14 AM
This :)

It always amazes me how receptive some hams are to us - I fostered a p@h adoption ham until I'd found him a good home and he really warmed my heart with how open he was to handling despite never being held. Amazing little creatures.

I remember, Jaffa :). Hope he's doing good with his new family.

Syrian Hammy
02-16-2014, 10:28 AM
I love red eye hammies. She's a mini version of Shadow.

Munchalot
02-16-2014, 10:43 AM
I love red eye hammies. She's a mini version of Shadow.

They are lovely, I don't understand why they get such a bad rap. :/

So many times I've had people come in the shop to buy a ham, and I've heard 'Ew I don't want that one, it's got red eyes!' or 'That one looks evil!'. :(
Poor little ones... I always leap to their defense. :mad:

Can't wait for more pics! They are so bootiful.
You are really filling up my ham-nap list. ;) x

Truffle
02-16-2014, 02:24 PM
They are both very lucky hammies :)

Colby and the Dwarfs
02-16-2014, 02:30 PM
All of my dwarfs have gorgeous red eyes. I've been told they were "evil" "mean" and even "devil possessed". Sigh.

icklemunch
02-16-2014, 02:35 PM
Ha ha munch glad to be of service :)

Thanks truffle.

Here's some more pic's. Boo with her new flying saucer(which she's not too sure how to work yet)and Winnie nomming some cucumber.

Char
02-17-2014, 12:24 AM
Oh they are great pics. I love them.

Bec
02-17-2014, 09:44 AM
Awww these new pics are fab! Boo is loving her saucer isn't she and Willow's look is priceless in the food bowl...its like she is thinking...my food ...my food...all mine!!!

We have a similar food bowl for Apollo but in red, he tries to sit in it as well but fails very amusingly! He's still in the habit of piling food, nuts and bones in two corners of his sleeping cage! Funny!!!

icklemunch
02-17-2014, 01:37 PM
Thanks char and bec.

Haha at Apollo. Jeffro does exactly the same,but he just doesn't fit! Infact was looking at his baby pics the other day of his sat in his bowl with plenty of space. Its amazing how quick they grow.

Some more Boo photo's from her playpen today. She is so confident. (Winnie had playpen tine too but didn't want to scare her with taking photo's)

Syrian Hammy
02-17-2014, 01:54 PM
Great photos Icklemunch. Boo looks like she's having a great time in the playpen. Hehe its so funny watching them climb the mesh sides.

icklemunch
02-17-2014, 02:09 PM
Great photos Icklemunch. Boo looks like she's having a great time in the playpen. Hehe its so funny watching them climb the mesh sides.

Thanks :) My bunny Betsy thought it was funny too you can see her peeking through the mesh watching Boo. Least it kept her entertained for a while.

Clairealex
02-18-2014, 04:30 PM
I've just caught up with this thread. Both Boo and Winnie are gorgeous!! And your new names for them suit them perfectly :D

Lucky little hams! I can't wait to see them as they settle and you get to know them :D

X

DrKMcK
02-18-2014, 06:56 PM
They are wonderful. I don't understand the issue with red eyes. I fell in love with ruby red eyes when I saw GutterGlitter's GiGi. When I got my dwarfies, Toffee & Almond, I wanted red eyes...and I got them. And I love them. :-D

Char
02-19-2014, 01:33 AM
They are lovely pics of Boo. I've so got to get a dwarf one day

icklemunch
02-19-2014, 01:38 AM
Thanks guys.

Here here DrK.

Char yes you do :)

Here's some more pics Of Winnie she will only come out via a ball.

Char
02-19-2014, 01:41 AM
Oh I do love Winnie. I really want her lol.

Wexland
02-19-2014, 02:11 AM
Such a happy story and two more little people loved and looked after as they should be.

icklemunch
02-23-2014, 09:49 AM
Well when i adopted Winnie she was named Nibbles and apparently a biter. It will be two weeks this Wednesday she has been home and not so much as a tiny nibble. Bless her.
Here she is having a chomp on a walnut on my knee.

Boo is just a star. To say she has never been held until i brought her home it's unbelievable how tame and friendly she is. Given the choice she would quite happily sit in my hood all day whilst i did my daily business. Here she is fast asleep in my mum's coat hood.

BrainGirl
02-23-2014, 09:55 AM
Gorgeously cute:D Hamsters aren't stupid, I bet Winnie had good reason to bite her previous owner, and knows she's onto a good thing with you:)

Bec
02-23-2014, 10:06 AM
Completely agree with Braingirl, these adorable pair look very happy and settled. Boo looks so cute in your mums hood! And as for Winnie, she looks like she is really enjoying that walnut!

So glad you rescued them and they now have their home forever with you!

Munchalot
02-23-2014, 10:42 AM
Pipkin was called Nibbles too when she was in adoption. They must just recycle the same unisex names. :(

So glad you adopted these girls, they are so lovely. All they needed was for someone to give them a chance and give them the fantastic home they needed.

Boo is so scrumptious, that is so cute that she fell asleep in the hood! :mad: what a little sweetie. x
Winnie is a such a beautiful, hungry little girl! So happy that she has someone to show how lovely she really is. :) x

CreamSyrian
02-23-2014, 10:52 AM
They are just so cute, and lucky to have landed with a great owner :) Poor Winnie being called Nibbles, as BrainGirl said she must've had a reason to bite her previous owners and no reason to bite where she is now. She looks like she's really enjoying her walnut :D
Boo is stunning, and looks so cute with her little pink nose in your mum's hood :lol:. Her ruby red eyes are beautiful, whoever says red-eyed hamsters are 'evil' are just plain idiotic :roll:. Its wonderful that she's settled in so quick and has become a little cuddler :3

icklemunch
02-23-2014, 12:51 PM
Thank you. I actually got emotional reading them messages :)

If only we could save all the little fluffs in need.

icklemunch
03-18-2014, 01:59 PM
Both Boo and Winnie are doing fab :)

Both come out everyday, Boo for cuddles and a ride in my hood and Winnie in the playpen. (Boo hates the playpen and would much rather be held). I love all my hammies to bits but Boo is proving to be a complete one off and a real heart ham :)
They have both moved into their Alaska's and loving the extra space.
Some new pics...

Char
03-18-2014, 02:08 PM
They are both beautiful. I bet they both loving the Alaska. Bless them

Bec
03-19-2014, 01:28 AM
Awwwww awwww awwwww... how sweet do they both look! Looks like they are loving their Alaskas too!!! :D

icklemunch
03-19-2014, 03:31 AM
Thanks Char and Bec. They sure are. Its lovely to see them go from a tiny tank with notjing to a nice big spacious home.

Munchalot
03-19-2014, 08:03 AM
Looks they they have definitely made themselves at home! :D Glad they are doing well and are happy in their new home.

Awwww Boo is so cute! It's like she's been waiting all this time for someone to cuddle, and now she's making up for it! Bless her xx

Of course Winnie is adorable too, she is just the sweetest little munchkin.

Bet they are LOVING their new space! :) x

DrKMcK
03-19-2014, 09:48 AM
I am really glad these two beauties are safe and happy. How wonderful that Boo has become a heart ham. As much as I love all my furries, there are always those extra special ones, the heart hams. :-)

Pilgrim77
03-19-2014, 10:35 AM
Love the second picture especially - looks like she's smiling!

CreamSyrian
03-19-2014, 02:06 PM
Lovely new pics :) Both Boo and Winnie are proving to be real favourites of mine. I can see why Boo has become a heart ham, she sounds amazing! And Winnie has the cutest little face too. I'm sure he'll be a cuddle ham in no time! I bet both of them are loving their alaskas too :D

Esmy
03-19-2014, 02:14 PM
So cute! Makes me wanna hold 'em. :)

Colby and the Dwarfs
03-19-2014, 02:59 PM
Cuteness overload!