PDA

View Full Version : What size Silent Spinner for a Robo?

Hanlou
07-13-2008, 06:40 AM
I don't actually have any Robo's yet (and no idea where they will be coming from!) but have a Gabber Rex arriving on Thursday and am trying to start getting some toys together etc.

Is a Regular sized one ok or is a Mini better? When I 'hamster sat' my sisters' pair they broke their wheel somehow whilst they were here and ended up using my spare Savic Rolly Large wheel with no trouble whatsoever so I'm assuming a Regular sized wheel will be fine but would just like to check? x :)

Any other ideas for best Robo' toys / accessories are very welcome!

arikata
07-13-2008, 08:13 AM
I have a HUGE wheel for a pair of my robos, it used to belong to my syrian before his fur grew too long and it started to get caught a little. The robos seem fine on it and I think they prefer it as usually they are both on that one and ignoring their little one!

I like silent spinners as they have that guard around the diameter of the outside. I think this may help a little when the robo is being flung around after a run as it stops them from being hurtled accross the cage :D

T-Bone
07-13-2008, 01:41 PM
I think a 4.5" or a 6.5" inch wheel would be fine. I believe the next size from that is 12" which would take up valuable toy space in your gabber!

Well my rescue robo Robbie has found his wheel and he is going like the clappers.

I'm worried that he'll going flying though as when he slows down the wheel seems to keep going and he goes up the sides!

Hanlou
07-13-2008, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the info! I think I'll be getting a Regular sized one then. Will probably do a Zooplus order soon and get some more bits from there too. 8)

internet_nobody
07-14-2008, 12:50 AM
I use the 6.5" as they fit in better to run together.