PDA

View Full Version : Noodle, AKA Pretty Lady.

kimlck
01-31-2014, 08:33 PM
On the 30th of January my Pretty Lady Noodle was helped to the bridge.
My Pretty Lady was a Chinese lady, she had big black eyes, long eyelashes and a lovely white coat.
First time i saw her she was curled up in p@h adoption tank, for 3 weeks i waited for someone to take her, thats when i decided she was coming home with me.
A typical chinese, she was shy, but when you managed to catch her she was so friendly, she enjoyed playing "hunt the sunflower seed" and running thru her holey cage,climbing up onto turrets of her castle and coating a freshly cleaned wheel with wee n poop, on quiet days she would just go from hand to hand, curling her tail around my little finger.

Her last days were spent almost always in her nest, not even a juicy cricket tempted her out, and when i found that she had been bleeding along with the swelling, and struggling, well, i knew it was time.

I told her we would miss her, and we loved her, i told her to remember my face and to look for me.
She went to the bridge with my OH watching over her.
Her final resting place is in my front garden, along side Puff and Buddy Boy.

Play well my Pretty Lady, i hope there's holes n hides a plenty for you.

xx

DrKMcK
01-31-2014, 11:30 PM
Oh kimlck. I am so sorry you lost your Pretty Little Lady. I'm sure Noodle has plenty of hidey holes at the bridge. It is awful to lose these wonderful little companions. I just lost my Syrian, Patches, yesterday. They really do find a place in your heart. Play well Noodles. You are so missed :-(

icklemunch
02-01-2014, 01:00 AM
Oh no i am so sorry! :(
She sounds like sge was just waiting for you to take her home.
Sleep tight Noodle x

Pompompoms
02-02-2014, 10:14 AM
A lovely Memorial to your beautiful girl, she sounds like such a precious little lady. Play well Noodle xx

SinNyx
02-02-2014, 10:23 AM
Sorry to hear that you lost her...she sounded so lovely, well done for taking her in when she needed a home x...run free little girl x

Truffle
02-02-2014, 10:23 AM
I am so sorry... it is always hard when someone loved passes on x

racinghamster
02-03-2014, 05:16 AM
She`s at peace now and Noodle will always be remembered. x

souffle
02-03-2014, 05:43 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. She was an adorable little lady and enjoyed life to the full with you.
Play well at the bridge Noodle x

Colby and the Dwarfs
02-03-2014, 08:12 AM
Rest in Peace Noodle, play well at the bridge.

The Hamster's family
02-03-2014, 09:56 AM
I am sincerely sorry for your loss... I hope your heart heals up soon... You clearly loved her and it shows in your memorial... Many hugs to you...

Run free, special one... Enjoy the Bridge now...

Annie xx

fluffydd
02-16-2014, 08:01 AM
That's a lovely memorial for Noodle. I remember watching your video of her looking for sunflower seeds and she was having so much fun. She was a beautiful girl. I'm sorry she left you. *Hugs*

flogging_molly
02-16-2014, 08:24 AM
So sorry for your loss, she sounded like a lovely girl xx

Lyss
02-17-2014, 03:26 PM
RIP :'( <3 So sorry... it is never easy to lose a friend