PDA

View Full Version : Charlie

Pru
01-28-2014, 05:21 PM
Little Charlie passed away tonight. The wet tail seemed to come on very quickly and he just couldn't fight it :( RIP little guy!

basilthehammy
01-28-2014, 05:22 PM
I am very sorry to hear about little Charlie... Play well at the bridge xxx
And many hugs to your Pru

Kelibr
01-28-2014, 05:22 PM
Little Charlie passed away tonight. The wet tail seemed to come on very quickly and he just couldn't fight it :( RIP little guy!

Oh no.. I'm sorry for your loss.

martinac
01-28-2014, 05:40 PM
I am really sorry for your loss :'(

RIP Charlie xx

Tutu
01-29-2014, 12:35 AM
Poor little Charlie run free!

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

souffle
01-29-2014, 04:48 AM
I am so very sorry. He was taken far too young but knew love and caring in his short time with you.
Play well at the bridge Charlie x

The Hamster's family
01-29-2014, 07:00 AM
I'm very sorry for your loss... He was loved and cared for and that's really precious... Many hugs to you...

Run free of pain, little one... Enjoy the Bridge and all its goodies...

Annie xx

Hamsters4eva x
01-29-2014, 10:15 AM
So sorry for your loss :( xx

Rip Charlie xxx

Bec
01-29-2014, 11:17 AM
Sorry for you loss, our thoughts are with you over this difficult time.
Play well at the bridge little Charlie x

racinghamster
01-30-2014, 05:15 AM
Sad to hear about your loss Pru. Sleep soundly wee Charlie. x

Truffle
01-30-2014, 07:09 AM
I am very sorry, it is alway hard when someone loved passes on... x

SquishyHelium
01-30-2014, 07:13 AM
So sorry to hear this. Take comfort in the fact that he was loved and cared for in a way that some poor little hammies can only dream of xx

Pompompoms
01-30-2014, 11:16 AM
Oh I'm really sorry Pru, sometimes they are called back so young and it seems so unfair. Play well little Charlie xx