PDA

View Full Version : Paddy has gone

i-love-paddy
09-12-2005, 01:38 PM
Paddy has died. I came home from work and found him curled up. I knew he had gone. He looked very peaceful so I dont think he suffered.

I loved him so so much. I cant stop crying right now. :cry:

Cant post anymore right now, crying

SnuggleHam
09-12-2005, 01:48 PM
Oh no I’m so sorry to hear about paddy, this seems to be a sad time on hamster central, what with the passing of wes and now paddy *huggles* its always hard to loose any pet. I’m afraid to find my Gerald passed away as he’s getting old and I’m not quite sure how old. It always seems like when one hamster goes a few more do as well :(

It’s a very unfortunate thing, but I’m happy to hear that you think paddy passed in his sleep and didn’t feel pain.

*more huggles*

babyboos
09-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Oh ems I just saw this and thought oh no I had such hopes for Paddy he was such a wee fluffball. At least it was peaceful and he knew you loved him very much, I truly believe that. He is free from any pain and discomfort over the bridge. He lives on in his gorgeous babies and they need you now so let them help you through the grief. Hugs to you, I am so sorry you had to face this with your favourite little man. Such a youngster too, like Deb's Wes. It is very very sad indeed. Many of us are going to give our little ones an extra hug tonight I am sure. Thinking of you...

flogging_molly
09-12-2005, 03:40 PM
I just read this post on pws, i cannot begin to say how much i know you are hurting, he was so young,

don't worry though, Wes will look after him at the bridge, i'm sure the two of them will get along brilliantly, as they are both hairy fluffballs.