PDA

View Full Version : Little Puff, run free sweet girl.

kimlck
12-27-2013, 04:38 AM
On Monday the 23rd of December my little Puff* left for the bridge.
As you know she has been ill for quite a while.
I had woken early, popped in the hammie room and she was nibbling on some seeds.
I went back in almost 2hours later to find her still in her forever sleep.

Puff and her sister were my first hams.
And typical for Robos, they were just too fast!!
They lived together for a while then poor Puff was getting picked on by her sister, so off she went into a cage of her own.
She never did grow any bigger and when we built her a bin cage with tubes she loved it, running around like a mad thing.
Then i noticed the blob, poor Puff was ill, the vet said it was a tumor and that was it.

Thanks to Poms and Racing Hamster the advice and suggestions they made enabled me to properly care for Puff and it gave her an extra couple of months.
Twice the poor thing looked so close to the bridge, i was very surprisef that she made it!
But by some miracle she did, right up untill the last days of her life she was rolling around in her sand, wrestling with her croc chew,nibbling on her dog bone and chomping on juicy crickets.

Run free and fast little Puff, enjoy the bridge little one, after all your troubles, you've earnt it.
xx

A_Couple_In_Love
12-27-2013, 07:33 AM
Oh no, i wasn't expecting to see this. :(

So sorry for the loss of little puff. She did very well getting through all them months and you stayed so strong for her.

Play well at the bridge puff, send mummy lots of rainbows to let her know you got there safe!

hamsterhelper
12-27-2013, 07:50 AM
RIP Little Puff, have fun at the bridge x

racinghamster
12-27-2013, 10:24 AM
Night, night little Puff, you held on well and HC will miss you. Sorry for your sad loss Kimlck. x

gutterglitterxx
12-27-2013, 11:11 AM
Oh lovely Puff, you were such a fighter and defied all the odds. I'm so sorry that the battle became too much. Run free, beautiful girl. ❤️

SyrianMomma7
12-27-2013, 02:39 PM
Wow, you must really be having a rough time.
I'm very sorry for your losses, and I'm sure they are waiting for you at rainbow bridge!
*hugs*
x SM7

kimlck
12-27-2013, 06:43 PM
Thank you all.
I knew this day was coming for Puff, she had the tumor for such a long time, but the only thing it stopped her doing was running on her wheel.
It did bring us closer as during her very ill moments she let me feed her.
I'm just relieved she's not suffering any more.
I hope she's now running as fast and as far as she can.

The Hamster's family
12-27-2013, 10:47 PM
I'm so sorry hun... =( You sure cared for her properly and your love for her is obvious... Many hugs to you... xxx

Run free, little one... Enjoy the Bridge and all its goodies...

Annie xx

ANGELBABIES
12-28-2013, 02:15 AM
No more pain little Puff - play well at the bridge with Buddy boy xx

icklemunch
12-28-2013, 03:25 AM
Puff really was a little miracle.

Sleep tight x

Hamtastic
01-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Run free at the Bridge, little Puff. You were and shall remain much loved and remembered.

Pompompoms
01-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Oh little Puff, run free sweet little girl, many robo friends to be made at the bridge. So sorry for your loss, she put up a good fight but the call was too strong to resist. Play well little one xx

kimlck
01-03-2014, 07:25 PM
Thanks Poms.
The advice you gave me to start with helped a lot, and i really do appreciate it, i wouldve been walking blind if you hadnt have helped.

I am just glad that she went to the bridge in her own home surrounded by her things.

:(

fluffydd
01-04-2014, 08:53 AM
I'm so sorry that you lost little Puff. She was a very brave little hamster girl xx

souffle
01-06-2014, 05:23 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You did your best for her and kept her comfy for a long time and she is free now from pain.
Play well at the bridge Puff x

DrKMcK
01-06-2014, 09:12 AM
I am so sorry you lost Puff. Run free at the Bridge little one :-(