PDA

View Full Version : Uno, Rest in Peace my little Blondie. Furever.

Colby and the Dwarfs
12-14-2013, 10:07 AM
Uno, I miss you. A lot. I know I always will:cry: I promise to keep your mother, sisters, and your babies healthy and happy. I will make sure they have all the love they need. I promise that I will keep your daughter Ocean's paw from going back to the way it was. She is safe. I know how much you love your sons, and I will keep them out of trouble. And I know how you adore your mum and sisters, and I will keep them safe, too. You know how your daughter, Phoenix, was sick? She's better now. I was going to give her your favourite toy, your egg, but I buried you in with it. I hope that's okay with you. I hope you have it at the rainbow bridge, I know how much you love it. Say hello to Tux, Thumper, and Popcorn for me! Oh and I know you will love Furby and Monopoly, say hi to them too. I know Mono missed you. He is glad you are there! Furby never met you, but if you share a carrot with him, you'll be the best of friends. I promise to tell you what's going on with your family. Everyone misses you. I can tell. I hope you know that. When they go, tell them I love them too. I know I cried a lot, I hope you didn't see that. I'll be strong for you, Uno. I promise. And I'll be there soon, and I'll see you, and pick you up. I'll rub your back the way you like, and we'll go to heaven together. I promise. Okay? I miss you, I always will. I will never forget you. Furever.

Rest in peace my little blond boy.

Stockannette
12-14-2013, 10:52 AM
So sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy.

Pompompoms
12-14-2013, 12:51 PM
Such a beautiful little face, adorable little man. Play well with your hamily little one xx

souffle
01-06-2014, 05:15 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. He was beautiful.
Play well at the bridge Blondie x

The Hamster's family
01-06-2014, 07:50 AM
Many human hugs to you... It's never easy to see one of our little ones go... I'm sure you'll get help to heal your heart...

Fly free, little cutie... Enjoy the Bridge...

Annie xx

DrKMcK
01-06-2014, 08:32 AM
What an adorable little face! It's always hard to say good-bye to our little friends. Uno was loved, and that is so special. Peace for your sad heart. Play well little Uno, with those who've gone before you. :-(