PDA

View Full Version : FiFi moved on

ILSMarki8
11-04-2013, 11:29 PM
Yesterday evening, I was about to feed my hammies, and when I got to FiFi I saw her sitting in her food dish. At first I thought she was eating, but then I touched her, and nothing. OH NO! But at same tme I got the idea of hibernation. It was a fairly cold night.
I put a microwaved towel in her carrier and put her on it. Soon, she started moving her legs and breeding. So, she was fine, I thought. I put her near a fireplace (not too close, about a meter away) so she stays warm all night.

This morning, when I woke up, I went check on her and she was in a very same position as I left her last night. RIP

I feel very strange now. I mean, when Pixie and Bella passed, I was broke, but now, with FiFi, it's completely different. I don't even feel sad. It's not like I am happy, but not a bit deppressed. I am kinda glad that she passed like this instead of 2-weeks drama I had with Bella.

To FiFi: You go girl! Where ever you are now, show them that you are the strongest 15 grams of nibbling soft fur.

DrKMcK
11-05-2013, 12:01 AM
Play well at the Bridge little Fifi. As for you not feeling depressed ILSMarki8, some hams passing away affect us more than others. And some furries are real hearthams. It can be sad, but not necessarily devastating. I was sad when my little old man Dale died, but I knew it was coming and he'd had a great life. He also went gently. My Coco was so very much harder and it took me over a month to even clean his cage. I guess it depends on the relationship you had with the hammy.

fluffydd
11-05-2013, 02:50 AM
I'm sorry that you lost Fifi but I'm glad she was peaceful.

souffle
11-05-2013, 04:25 AM
I am sorry to hear of your loss. I think she woke up to say a little goodbye before she was called right over.
Play well at the bridge Fifi x

evel_lin
11-05-2013, 08:58 AM
sorry for your loss

The Hamster's family
11-05-2013, 09:15 AM
I'm very sorry it was her time to be called... As you stated, I am happy that she went peacefully, instead of going thru pain... Hugs to you...

Run free, little one... Be happy and enjoy everything available in the after-life...

Annie xx

Pompompoms
11-24-2013, 05:26 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss, play well little FiFi xx

cactus
11-24-2013, 06:29 AM
I'm sorry to hear about Fifi, her passing sounded very peaceful. Play well at the bridge little lady xx