PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Mr. Barry White.

zebbecorn
10-27-2013, 11:50 AM
Mods, please move this if it doesn't belong in this area of the forum.
-----------
Yesterday evening, I went in to check on my brother's gerbil (whom I only cared for and loved) and noticed labored breathing coming from him. So, I took him out of his cage and cuddled with him for a while, before noticing he was turning cold. So, I grabbed a little sock, wrapped it around him and brought him downstairs. He passed peacefully in my boyfriend's hands after having a few nervous fits. He's now buried outside by my mother's Castor beans and Sunflowers in the garden. R.I.P. little man. Hope you have lots of toilet paper tubes to nom on up there at the Rainbow Bridge.

fluffydd
10-27-2013, 12:17 PM
I'm sorry that Mr. Barry White left you. I'm glad he had you and your boyfriend with him when he left. I'm sure he appreciated it.

ANGELBABIES
10-27-2013, 02:05 PM
Run free at the rainbow bridge little man - it must have been such a comfort for the little one to be surrounded by your love and warmth. RIP xxx

Pompompoms
10-28-2013, 03:33 PM
Aw I'm so sorry, play well little fella xx

Gazmo
10-28-2013, 03:46 PM
im very sorry, but at least you were there, Im sure he appreiciates it

The Hamster's family
10-29-2013, 05:46 AM
Very sorry for your loss... Don't worry... there are a lot of things to play with at the Bridge and he's most likely already there playing...

PLay well, little man... Blow a kiss to that special someone you left behind when you can...

Annie xx

chulasweetchica
10-30-2013, 08:20 AM
So very sorry for your loss.

Stockannette
10-30-2013, 09:34 AM
So sad to hear... he had a FABULOUS name.

DrKMcK
10-31-2013, 12:08 AM
Zebbecorn, I am so glad you were there before he went on to the Bridge. I think you, most likely, eased his way on to his next adventure. I am sorry you lost him, but I am glad you loved him. :-( Play well little Mr. Barry White.

zebbecorn
11-02-2013, 08:34 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm just glad that he was happy with me when we got him. (I think I spoiled him with too many tubes sometimes but he deserved them. ;) ) His previous owners were horrible.

souffle
11-05-2013, 04:22 AM
I am sorry for your loss. Play well little Barry x