PDA

View Full Version : Magnum

kay
10-26-2013, 02:04 PM
My gorgeous golden magnum sadly left us today. He was so perky yesterday but when he woke today he was wobbly and ice cold when I touched him. Wrapped him up warm and held him but he was barely awake and then started bleeding from mouth and fluid coming out of his nose. I don't know what happened as he seemed fine yesterday and if anything livelier than usual. I held him and he passed really quickly. I'll miss you my beautiful Magnum xxx

fluffydd
10-26-2013, 02:30 PM
I'm so sorry that Magnum has left you *Hugs*

kay
10-26-2013, 02:36 PM
Thank you. Absolutely devastated.

ANGELBABIES
10-26-2013, 02:47 PM
Sorry you lost your little one - it never is easy when we lose our little fluffs. Hopefully the love and beautiful memories you created with him will give you the strength to see you through this difficult times. Run free at the rainbow bridge little fluff. Xxx

icklemunch
10-26-2013, 02:51 PM
So very sorry for your loss.

Slerp tight Magnum x

cactus
10-26-2013, 03:28 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your little one, play well at the bridge Magnum xx

Pompompoms
10-28-2013, 03:32 PM
Oh I'm so sorry Kay, sometimes these things can happen so fast without warning. Play well lovely Magnum xxx

Gazmo
10-28-2013, 03:47 PM
oh no! im so sorry about magnum, I hope your ok, at least their on rainbow bridge now..

kay
10-29-2013, 04:53 AM
Thank you all. I'm so devastated, it's hit me harder than I expected. I keep forgetting he's gone and looking for him in the living room where his cage still sits.

He went so quickly I didn't have time to think about a vet let alone get him there, otherwise I would have done anything to keep him with me.

I just don't understand what happened as he seemed 100% fine the night before.

I live in a flat so have no garden to bury him in, but got a lovely big pot that he can rest in on the balcony.

evel_lin
10-29-2013, 04:54 AM
Sorry for your loss :(

The Hamster's family
10-29-2013, 05:37 AM
I'm very sorry your little one left you... Be sure that he is ok where he is and is thankfull for the love you provided him...

Sleep tight, little man... Enjoy the Bridge and all its goodies...

Annie xx

souffle
11-05-2013, 04:16 AM
I am so sorry. Sometimes we just never know what suddenly gives out and takes our little ones to the bridge without warning. I'm sure he felt your love around him as he passed over.
Play well at the bridge Magnum x