Replication: your childrens glossy softness, your nature preserved
Drifting: between here and there, thistledown whisp
Separation: 'Go now' I said, you sighed with longing
One last wave, Goodbye my love
Together: two hearts now joined
Pawaver, you and I

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Pophammy/resizedpaws.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/Pophammy/valentinespawsypoo.jpg

Our beloved Paws fell asleep in his own nest and did not wake up. He was an old lad and his time had come and we are glad his passing was gentle and he was secure and treasured here till his last breath.
All hamsters are special but sometimes one comes along who is extra special. Paws one one of those hamsters. It was a pleasure to share his life. He was a gentleman and one of the softest, calmest hamsters we have ever had. He was beautiful but his character was what made him so very special. Many of you have his children and grandchildren and we hope when you look at them you will see Pawsy and what he passed on to them. He will always be with us at Custard and especially with me for it was him who chose me from his nursery nest.
Wave goodbye little man and we will meet again one day :cry:
With love
Souffle, Pophammy and Big D
XXXXXXXX

Bunsey
06-19-2008, 05:01 AM
aw, what a lovely tribute. Bye for now Pawaver

Holly
06-19-2008, 05:20 AM
That is so lovely, I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, souffle. I was so sad to hear of Pawsy's passing - but happy that he died peacefully in his sleep knowing how loved he was.

As many of you know, Paws came to stay with us for 2 weeks last September to become the proud dad of our first litter. He was so wonderful we didn't really want to give him back - as souffle says he was the perfect gentleman and I'm so proud and grateful that he's the foundation of Chocolate Hams and that his little ones are now everywhere.
RIP Pawaver Custard you were a hamster among hamsters and will be sorely missed :(

BatKat
06-19-2008, 05:59 AM
Paws, One very special hamster who will live on in all his offspring. Play well at the Bridge :(

suga
06-19-2008, 09:51 AM
Aww rest little one in peace. Lovely tribute to a much loved hamster
suga x

Spacemonkey
06-19-2008, 09:59 AM
I'm really sorry to hear about Paws, hes was a truly special boy, he lives on in his children and grandchildren. RIP x

Spuds Mum
06-19-2008, 11:20 AM
Im so sorry to hear about Pawsy's passing. He went gently, surrounded by love, and I think that is a fine end though.

Sleep well Pawsy xx

jayne
06-20-2008, 06:43 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Paws :(
He was surrounded by much love and warmth from you, Pophammy and BigD. I'm sure he will remember you all while running at the bridge

RIP Paws x

Bailey-Benji
06-21-2008, 12:14 PM
I'm so sorry, he was beautiful.

R.I.P Pawaver xx

Teacake
06-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Rest in Peace little one xx

Basia
06-22-2008, 03:06 AM
So sorry, Souffle, Pophammy & Big D
Night-night, little Paws, RIP :cry: