PDA

View Full Version : Breeders list?

crawleytown
06-18-2008, 11:46 AM
Hi, I was thinking that it might be a good idea to add a breeders list where people can add their names and where they come from if they reguarly breed hamsters. Much like the holiday hamster sitting list. I think it would be very hepfull for people looking to purchase hamsters as good breeders can be akward to track down... Just a suggestion :)

SnuggleHam
06-18-2008, 12:05 PM
Hi, I was thinking that it might be a good idea to add a breeders list where people can add their names and where they come from if they reguarly breed hamsters. Much like the holiday hamster sitting list. I think it would be very hepfull for people looking to purchase hamsters as good breeders can be akward to track down... Just a suggestion :)

I agree in full Crawleytown! Ive been meaning to get around to making somethings to display rescue facilities for hamsters, breeders/hamsterys. I think what I'm going to do is make a section on the forum, and have people PM me with the information so I can post it. So keep an lookout for that. I'll also add that information to the HC wiki on a special page.

SnuggleHam
06-18-2008, 01:42 PM
Okay, category is up and running :)