PDA

View Full Version : RIP my Ginger girl :(

Charlie_Q
09-07-2013, 11:38 AM
I just lost my sweet and cheerful Ginger. This is my first time to post here. And I'm just compelled to do so because you guys can relate to me. I feel so awful when Ginger died three days ago...actually even up to now. I'm gonna miss her for sure...

I hope you know that I've done all I can for you to live. Even up to the point of questioning myself why I'm sacrificing some things for a rodent. But in my heart I know that you are more than that.
Thank you for never failing to make me feel amused with your tricks and acrobats.

souffle
09-07-2013, 11:40 AM
I am sorry for your loss. We all miss our little friends when they pass over. They play such a big part in our lives.
Play Well at the bridge Ginger Girl x

Charlie_Q
09-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Thanks Souffle..your kind words mean a lot to me. I really appreciate it. I feel like crying again but I know that my Ginger girl is now in a happy place.

icklemunch
09-07-2013, 12:24 PM
So very sorry for your loss.

Ginger was absolutely beautiful.

Sleep tight x

POLAR WHITES
09-07-2013, 02:16 PM
aww im sorry for your loss, but she sounds like she had a good life and you did your best for her, she will know she was loved, so play hard on the bridge little one. sending hugs

Charlie_Q
09-07-2013, 10:29 PM
Thank you so much all of you hammy lovers for the comforting words.

The Hamster's family
09-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Very sorry for your loss... I sincerely hope you will remember all those special moments you two had togeter and that it will still make you smile...

Run free, sweet girl... Play well up there...

Annie xx

LancashireLass
09-08-2013, 12:33 AM
Dear Charlie Q,

I'm so sorry to hear your loss, sleep well Ginger.

I have been in the same boat this week, I lost Poppy my beautiful little diva last Monday and Both me and my partner took it very badly.

But yesterday Tony took me all the way to Leeds (I live in Bolton) and we picked a baby girl who I have named Willow, she isn't ready to leave mum yet and we can collect her and bring her home on the 22nd of this month.

I miss Poppy so much and i will always love her wild ways, but in my heart I know Willow is coming to a good home and she will be well loved.

Janie

AliKati
09-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Really sorry to hear about your loss. It is really sad, but also amazing how these little ones can become so special to us. Play well over the bridge, Ginger.

Charlie_Q
09-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Very sorry for your loss... I sincerely hope you will remember all those special moments you two had togeter and that it will still make you smile...

Run free, sweet girl... Play well up there...

Annie xx
Thanks Annie. And you are right, her memories would always put a smile on my face. She is such an adorable little one. The moment I saw her at the pet store it was as if she was saying, " Pick me! Pick me!".

Cheers!

Charlie_Q
09-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Dear Charlie Q,

I'm so sorry to hear your loss, sleep well Ginger.

I have been in the same boat this week, I lost Poppy my beautiful little diva last Monday and Both me and my partner took it very badly.

But yesterday Tony took me all the way to Leeds (I live in Bolton) and we picked a baby girl who I have named Willow, she isn't ready to leave mum yet and we can collect her and bring her home on the 22nd of this month.

I miss Poppy so much and i will always love her wild ways, but in my heart I know Willow is coming to a good home and she will be well loved.

Janie
Thanks Janie. I'm certain that Poppy had a great hamster life with you. And it's also amazing that by the time she left, Willow came...just at the right moment. That way you wouldn't miss her that much. Although no other hammie could ever replace Poppy.

Sleep tight Poppy...

Charlie_Q
09-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Really sorry to hear about your loss. It is really sad, but also amazing how these little ones can become so special to us. Play well over the bridge, Ginger.
Thanks Alikati. I exactly know what you mean... These little ones can greatly make your day. Ginger even amazes me since there were instances I catch her watching me sleep from her cage.

By the way, your babies Hamchan and Evie are so adorable.

Pompompoms
09-11-2013, 03:05 PM
I'm sorry Charlie, Ginger was lovely. Play well little one xx

luxbear
09-11-2013, 03:54 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss, your hammy is in a much better place. xx

Charlie_Q
09-16-2013, 08:09 PM
Thanks Pompompoms and Luxbear! ;) really appreciate it. take care..

fluffydd
09-24-2013, 08:20 PM
I'm sorry that you lost ginger xxx