PDA

View Full Version : Toffee in Loving Memory xxxx

Littlefurryfriends
08-20-2013, 05:08 AM
My little old man Toffee passed away yesterday in his sleep from old age. I posted about him back in April as he was showing his age 3 1/2 at the time and not eating much or playing anymore. I though I was going to lose him but I put him on a baby food diet as was advised by helpful members and although a bit slower he has had a wonderful time of it playing in his ball his wheel and was back to his old tricks of banging his food dish on the floor so I'd give him more food and chewing and tutting so I'd let him out to play. He only went down hill in the last week and hang on like a brave hammy till the last. He was truly a very special boy and he has left a a big big hole in my heart. RIP Toffee chase those rainbows at the bridge little one xxx

Char
08-20-2013, 05:18 AM
Sorry for your loss. He looks a cutie, he will play well at the rainbow bridge

SkippyKerrie
08-20-2013, 05:25 AM
Sorry for your loss! I know what you're going through, my Charlie passed away yesterday too.. they are both at the rainbow bridge ready for their next big adventure! You will always have the memories, be strong.... XX

Littlefurryfriends
08-20-2013, 05:30 AM
Thank you Char he was a precious boy. I also have Tiffany who is my 8 month old rescue girl and shes a real character at the bars as soon as she hears me and ready for cuddles lol She has a very cheeky expressive face just like your Teddy x

Littlefurryfriends
08-20-2013, 05:34 AM
Sorry for the loss of your Charlie too. They really do have a way of burrowing into our hearts. I'm sure they will be watching over us from the bridge. We will remember them always and I'm sure they will send us a rainbow to show they are happy xxx

ANGELBABIES
08-20-2013, 05:52 AM
What a little sweetheart he was - so sorry for you loss. But you gave him a wonderful life - run free little one xxxx

The Hamster's family
08-20-2013, 06:01 AM
I'M very sorry for your loss... but at the same time, you did a hell of a job with him... HE had a wonderful life with you... I hope yu are proud of you...

Run free, precious one... Enjoy the Bridge and all its goodies !

Annie xx

HamsterCrazy2013
08-20-2013, 07:56 AM
So sorry for your loss, He looked really cute. :)x

TraceyH
08-20-2013, 09:55 AM
I'm sorry you lost him but he had a great long life being worshipped and adored by you.

DrKMcK
08-20-2013, 11:01 AM
Toffee nearly made it to 4 years old! That is so impressive. What a great life that little guy had. I'm sure you'll miss him so much. Run free at the Bridge little old man. :-(

icklemunch
08-20-2013, 12:52 PM
So sorry for your loss.

What a little cutie and although it doesn't make it any easier a fabulous age too.

Run free Toffee.

Biscuit
08-20-2013, 01:43 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this but he had a great long life!

Run free little one! x

luxbear
08-20-2013, 04:10 PM
He sounds like he had a great life! Play well little Toffee!! xx

Pompompoms
08-26-2013, 11:43 AM
Play well gorgeous boy, you were well loved xx

souffle
08-28-2013, 03:54 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss. What an amazing age and an amazing life shared
Play well at the bridge Toffee x