PDA

View Full Version : My Robos

cornishrobos
06-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Thought i'd stick their pics on here as well as being in the Introduction Forum!!

Here are Max and Paddy, had them for 3 months now and wouldn't be without them!! Max is the chubby one in the unclear picture, he's a little flighty and will run off when he thinks you're not watching, hence my hand being behind him and the clearer pic is little Paddy, he's small compared to Max but is really tame, he's sitting on my chest in that pic as I lounge on the sofa.

Hanlou
06-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Aw they're gorgeous! What beautiful colours they are..... :D

I'd love a Robo' or two but am trying desperately to be sensible and so am trying to wait until we get some things done in the house etc. But it's not easy when you have an empty Rody and an empty Ferplast Duna staring at you every day! :P

They really are lovely little hammies. :)

jayne
06-09-2008, 04:12 PM
How cute??!!! :mrgreen:

I could sooooo steal them right now!! :lol:

Bunsey
06-09-2008, 05:23 PM
very sweet! very tame for robos, too :D

ilovemyhammies
06-10-2008, 12:35 AM
awwwww are,nt they sweet :D

arikata
06-11-2008, 11:31 AM
lol @ their names! Genius! When we got our 4 we were going to name them after take that band members :shock: Mark, Robbie, Gary and I can never remember the other!

Bunsey
06-11-2008, 11:36 AM
My friend had 5 mince named after Take That! oops, just noticed i wrote mince instead of mice! :lol:

pophammy
06-11-2008, 12:12 PM
Awww! They are so cute! :P

ad36
06-11-2008, 01:02 PM
lol @ their names! Genius! When we got our 4 we were going to name them after take that band members :shock: Mark, Robbie, Gary and I can never remember the other! Its Jason or Howard since Robbie sadly left the band: not that I am a fan or anything :lol:

Back to Robos they look very tame. I think they have the most wonderful faces. I have brothers and one is much smaller than the other but both are healthy and full of energy!