PDA

View Full Version : OMG Too Funny! *Gerbil Picture* Sleepy Clan!

SnuggleHam
08-29-2005, 09:34 AM
I just happened to walk over to the gerbil bins and looked into the sand tank, and I found three of my males like this! All sleeping together!! LOL this picture just cracks me up!

http://www.hamstercentral.com/images/misc/sleepybunch.jpg

Of course I didn’t have the digital camera so I ran down the stairs to find it in hope that the fourth missing brother wouldn’t wake them up while I was gone. I managed to get one picture before the little bugger came charging in and woke them all up. heh

Probably one of my favorite gerbil pictures I've taken

babyboos
08-30-2005, 09:27 AM
Oh wow now you know always leave the camera next to the enclosures :wink:

Great snap Candace I hope you get some more of the snooze gang soon, not seen them for ages. How are they all developing now anyway?

SnuggleHam
08-30-2005, 09:38 AM
They have all developed well, they all have nice colorpoints and seem to get along great. The females are allot smaller then my males and the mother of the litters seems smaller two, maybe its just becasue her pups are getting larger now lol.

The males are nuts, they always chase one another around mounting eachother like little horn balls and are always boxing and squeaking together, but they all share the same nest and love to clean eachother and sleep together as you can see lol.

The females are allot more laid back and less dramatic. Im trying to find them all homes but not much luck. Soon iill be adding another sand tank for the females to use.

flogging_molly
08-30-2005, 11:52 AM
That is such a fantastic photo!! Thanks for sharing.

neeshkabeesh
08-31-2005, 04:05 AM
LOL! I found it hard to work out how many legs there were, it looks like one of those optical illusions! :lol:

pophammy
08-31-2005, 11:08 AM
So sweet Candace..see no evil, hear no evil & speak no evil. Great pic