PDA

View Full Version : View previous/next topic button?

pophammy
06-03-2008, 11:14 AM
In the old forum there was some text at the top of a post which said 'view previous topic' and 'view next topic'. I can't seem to find it on this one! I found it really useful, but now I have to go back into the section, instead of just skipping to the topic. Would it be possible to have this feature back? I know you've put a lot of work into the new forum and it's really great, I was just wondering if it would be possible to get it back.
Thanks!

SnuggleHam
06-03-2008, 12:27 PM
In the old forum there was some text at the top of a post which said 'view previous topic' and 'view next topic'. I can't seem to find it on this one! I found it really useful, but now I have to go back into the section, instead of just skipping to the topic. Would it be possible to have this feature back? I know you've put a lot of work into the new forum and it's really great, I was just wondering if it would be possible to get it back.
Thanks!

To be honest I don't even remember that feature. If its not someplace on the forum now then its probably not a feature we can add, sorry PH :? If you want to see what other threads there are under a topic, then at the top of each page and at the bottom is a link that says the name of the topic you were in. Click that and it will bring you back. :|