PDA

View Full Version : Rip Georgie.

HamsterCrazy2013
06-11-2013, 04:36 AM
Georgie was actually my mums hamster, But he was like another hamster to me too. He lived to 22 months. My mum found him this morning, He had peacefully passed away in his sleep. He liked to have cuddles and would often fall asleep on mum or me. He was also still very active for a older hamster. He was very inquisitive too and loved coming out to play on the sofa. He was a very kind hamster, so gentle and never bit anyone since the day we got him. He loved building his nest and would always make a little door for himself which we always found really cute. His walk always made us laugh, He would walk quite fast and look like he was shaking his bum at us. He was lovely and fluffy too. Mum would often brush his hair. He had a great life while he was with us, We just wish it could have been for longer. Rip Georgie we love you always. xx

HamsterCrazy2013
06-11-2013, 04:38 AM
Last but not least another picture. xx

Sparkle
06-11-2013, 04:45 AM
Sorry for your loss.

Gazmo
06-11-2013, 04:52 AM
they were gorgeous, im sorry for your loss..

The Hamster's family
06-11-2013, 05:28 AM
Sorry for your loss... Looks like he lived a happy life and you should all be proud about this. I hope you guys are doing ok...

Play well, little man ! Enjoy the Bridge and all its goodies...

Annie xx

moonlite
06-11-2013, 05:49 AM
play well at the bridge little one...

HamsterCrazy2013
06-11-2013, 06:54 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind words, It honestly means alot to me and especially my mum atm.

Stockannette
06-11-2013, 07:15 AM
Rest in peace, sweet boy.

icklemunch
06-11-2013, 07:24 AM
Georgie was absolutely beautiful,so fluffy and what a handsome face.

Really sorry for your loss. RIP play well gorgeous boy.

Gayze
06-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Oh, what a little cutie. Our warmest thoughts go out to you and your mum.

HamsterCrazy2013
06-11-2013, 02:10 PM
Thanks very much. I stil cant believe it really. I mean you expect it when they get older but your still in shock when it happens if that makes sence. My poor mum is in bits, I just wish i could make her feel better. Georgie was a massive part of her life for nearly 2 years.

Pompompoms
06-12-2013, 04:16 PM
What a beautiful fluffy boy Georgie was. I'm sorry the bridge called him on, he had a long loving life with you xx

HamsterCrazy2013
06-13-2013, 02:45 AM
What a beautiful fluffy boy Georgie was. I'm sorry the bridge called him on, he had a long loving life with you xx

Thank-You. xx

souffle
06-13-2013, 03:48 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. He will be much missed by your whole family.
Play well at the bridge Georgie x

HamsterCrazy2013
06-14-2013, 01:06 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. He will be much missed by your whole family.
Play well at the bridge Georgie x

Thanks so much. It means alot. x

ANGELBABIES
06-14-2013, 01:37 PM
Play well at the rainbow bridge little one. Send mummy and family whispers of your love - a butterfly, a rainbow or a little white feather - let them know it is from you little Georgie - you take their love with you wherever you go.
So sorry for your loss - hugs to you and mum. Time is a great healer - hope you find comfort in knowing you gave Georgie a lovely life full of warmth and love.

HamsterCrazy2013
06-15-2013, 11:23 AM
Play well at the rainbow bridge little one. Send mummy and family whispers of your love - a butterfly, a rainbow or a little white feather - let them know it is from you little Georgie - you take their love with you wherever you go.
So sorry for your loss - hugs to you and mum. Time is a great healer - hope you find comfort in knowing you gave Georgie a lovely life full of warmth and love.

I actually read this to my mum lastnight and she was in tears. ( In a good way) She said it was one of the nicest things someone could have said. So thank-you. :)

ANGELBABIES
06-15-2013, 12:33 PM
Hiya HamsterCraxy2013 and your mum - we have all loved and lost our precious little ones, and understand whole heartedly how you are feeling. Many people don't - for them its only a hamster. Little do they know how much good feelings and unconditional love these beautiful little creations evoke in us - we are alive in a different way because of them. Take care xx

HamsterCrazy2013
06-16-2013, 02:22 AM
Hiya HamsterCraxy2013 and your mum - we have all loved and lost our precious little ones, and understand whole heartedly how you are feeling. Many people don't - for them its only a hamster. Little do they know how much good feelings and unconditional love these beautiful little creations evoke in us - we are alive in a different way because of them. Take care xx

Thanks so much, and yes that is so true. xx

Biscuit
06-16-2013, 03:04 AM
I'm so sorry. He was a gorgeous boy!
Play well at the bridge little one, you'll be missed. xxx

HamsterCrazy2013
06-16-2013, 03:44 AM
I'm so sorry. He was a gorgeous boy!
Play well at the bridge little one, you'll be missed. xxx

Thank-You. Yeah he was a very gorgeous boy! He will always be in our hearts. xxx