PDA

View Full Version : My Twizzler Passed Away

Skeekers
05-29-2013, 10:00 PM
My little Twizzler Skittles passed away today. I rescued her and her sister Rolo when they were dropped off at a pet store because the family got a dog and the kids didn't like the hams anymore. I had to separate them about a week later but that's ok. They're Robos and were a year old when I adopted them. They're about a year and 9 months now. I feel like I should have known. I hadn't heard Twiz all day and I usually see her at least twice getting a drink. Maybe I should have checked on her earlier. I feel so bad.

Gazmo
05-30-2013, 01:29 AM
im very sorry for your loss.. run free at rainbow bridge little one..
dont feel bad, its not your fault, there was nothing you could do. the important ting is that you gave them a home when they needed it and gave them all the love and care they needed

Oshawott
05-30-2013, 01:58 AM
What awful news, I am terribly sorry for your loss. Remember you gave them a second chance in life, one which they would have been very grateful for, so don't worry about not checking earlier.

Play well at the bridge Twizzler.

icklemunch
05-30-2013, 02:49 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss.
As the others have said, be proud you gave them a lovely home.
RIP Twizzler

ANGELBABIES
05-30-2013, 02:55 AM
Smile even though your heart is breaking,
Smile for you gave her the love and warmth she so deserved
Smile for she and Rolo were meant for you, and grabbed that chance
Smile for she loved you, and glad she had her forever home with you
Smile for the memories you have created with her for that is what she would want.
Thinking of you. Run free little baby girl - Hugs x

souffle
05-30-2013, 03:27 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.
It was her time to be called and her passing sounds gentle.
Play well at the bridge Twizzler x

Pompompoms
05-30-2013, 03:48 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss, but happy Twizzler and Rolo got the forever homes they deserved coming to live with you. Play well little one xx

Silver
05-30-2013, 06:54 AM
So sorry for your loss of Twizzler Seekers

Play well at the bridge

xxx

Gayze
05-30-2013, 06:58 AM
So very sorry for your loss. Always remember how you took her from a place where the people really didn't care about her, and gave her a life time of love.

The Hamster's family
05-30-2013, 10:32 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss... Hugs to you in those hard moments...

Enjoy the Bridge, little one... Blow a kiss to that special someone you left behind...

Annie xx