PDA

View Full Version : My new hamster! :D

Ilovehamsters
05-09-2013, 09:47 AM
My new hamster - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj-JJqqv388&feature=youtu.be)

This is my new hybrid have you guys got any names? She is really cheeky she is like butter ( she slides everywhere) She is quite stubborn where she wants to go, and really carzy and funny I want a odd name not anything like cupcake or anything, and nothing angelic and goody-two-shoes like as she is really cheeky! :D She is really tame and only nips abit I will try and get another video of her being more crazy and haha the bit where she pushes her bedding in her house haha! :D

I rescued her from my auntie, she was in a 15-20cm cage with a food bowl filled with corn ( Which I know is bad as I think they are a diabetic prone species.) she had a house a tiny wheel a waterbottle and nothing else, now she is in a Mini duna *fingers crossed* a zz1 soon! With lots of toys, a good diet and a good sized home and wheel!

She is a little cutie! :D

Has anybody got any names?
I have had her for 2 days now! :D

icklemunch
05-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Awww she is adorable. First name that came to mind was Nora.

Cupcake
05-09-2013, 12:12 PM
ahhh she's such a sweetie!!!! so fluffy looking :) I'm terrible with names, but first name that came to mind is Buttercup :)

Silver
05-09-2013, 12:14 PM
She is a Gorgeous chubby girl xxx

Sanctuary
05-09-2013, 02:42 PM
She is BEAUTIFUL <3

gutterglitterxx
05-09-2013, 03:39 PM
Some of my list of female names I intend to use someday:

Arista
Cora
Adella
Ariel
Daisy
Chlöe
Lucy
Penny
Ruby
Violet
Ginger
Whitney

cowgirlskipper
05-09-2013, 04:58 PM
Oh my gosh!--- She looks like an EXACT replica of my little girl Nougat!

DrKMcK
05-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Let's see now...a cheeky girl who slides all over the place. Hmmm. Slipper? How about Golden Slipper? Is she quick? What about Whiz? Glad she got rescued. :-D

Ilovehamsters
05-10-2013, 08:53 AM
Thankyou all for your suggestions and she is a little cutie! Her name is now Darcy! I would of never thought of it but that is her name now! Darcy is a more sweet name but it just really suits her!

evel_lin
05-10-2013, 11:11 AM
aw bless her she's so sweet!