PDA

View Full Version : Robo cage?

arikata
05-19-2008, 03:42 PM
Yes, yes, I'm back with more questions! It serves you all right for being so helpful :p

What does everyone think of this cage for 3 robos?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=022 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=350025447886&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=022)

Or would a gabber Rex be more apropriete?

Or even a bog standard tank with lots of toys and tubes?

Thanks everyone!

PinkEmily
05-20-2008, 12:15 AM
If u have space i would go to B&Q and get a big bin cage, It will cost you £20 in total and you need to do a bit of DIY. I have one and its full of toys, my two girls love it! The more space the better!!

05-20-2008, 02:14 AM
I use Gabbers for all my robos (with the exception of 2 of them who live in a Perfecto glass tank)...all 23 of them! :roll: They seem to love Gabbers...I think they like the shelf to hide underneath and then to run along the top. The little house that sits on top of the shelf is also a favourite...I think its a good viewpoint for watching what everyone else is up to. They tend to fill their pouches full of millet and then retire to the little house for some private munching. :)

I've seen that beautiful looking wooden German cage before and I'm struggling to remember what people thought. I think the concern was that with wood, it tends to soak up urine so after a while, it may get rather smelly no matter how hard you clean it. Also, you need to ensure that there's ensure space for plenty of wheels (ideally one wheel per hamster) which I suspect there may not be in that cage. It does look stunning though!

arikata
05-20-2008, 12:27 PM
I've actualy gone for a zoozone 1! It fits perfectly ontop of the rabbit cage and it has loads of room for me to be creative! Whilst I'm suffering from bronchitis I've been making loads of new toys, ramps, hideaways and things that I can't describe lol! I can't wait for it 2 arrive. I've also purchased a load of stuff from P@H (retail therapy - had 2 give away Bruce as he, erm, she was pregnant :( )

(edit 23/5/08)

The cage is FANTASTIC!! Thankyou for your advice, they all lurve it!