PDA

View Full Version : *Dedicated to my Foever Fireman*

chulasweetchica
03-04-2013, 06:28 AM
Awh it breaks my heart to never see you hobbit around the house my little precious Sweet Fireman :(
You were the Sweetest and Cutest Beautiful Black Gerbil I ever owned. You were my friend, my baby!
I will always forever cherish all the fun memories you given me not to mention your trust and always your friendship that is Love.
When I came around a corner same time you came around another corner haha you shouldn't of thou cause you should of been in your cage but you were determined to have a free for all chewing on socks :) knocking the seeds over eating them and the bag you cute lil guy and how excited I made you just giving you freedom to hobbit around the house free play I know you loved that and I knew you were so happy when I gave you new toys and your yummy treats.
Your forever friend gerbil Chino is going to miss you so much awh you two were so cute together the ying and yang the way you two cuddled and he loved laying on you keeping you warm. It won't be the same for him either there is a empty void now your not here.
Your little squeaks were so sweet my baby I am so sad I knew you lost some weight but I had no idea you would get so bad this fast I hope I keep you comfortable keeping you warm giving you water I'm so sorry I could do no more I'm so sorry.

I miss you already so much Fireman my little Ghostbusters. Yes you had two names and you knew them both so well. Nicholas will be devastated in the morning but we are him for him don't worry. I miss you. Alice is at the bridge waiting for you baby run free forever with her to the rainbow. I will see you there someday my sweet little Fireman. I love you always and forever and Thank you for always being there for mommy when I needed someone. You are the sweetest bestest friend my sweet little Fireman a k a Ghosbusters. Rip forever my Love. Goodbye my love

Kaztrekie
03-04-2013, 06:43 AM
This made me cry so much ,He looks like he was a lovely little fellow and I'm sure you did all you could for him they get ill so fast ,run free at the bridge little guy.

AliKati
03-05-2013, 03:00 PM
He sounds like he was a lively, mischievous thing and was much loved. I'm so sorry for your loss.

souffle
03-06-2013, 07:53 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. He was clear a great character and much loved x
Play well at the bridge Fireman x

Pompompoms
03-08-2013, 03:21 PM
A lovely memorial to such a well loved little one, play well little one xx