PDA

View Full Version : Genus 200 and Nastro 200 joined together

Jamos
02-26-2013, 07:12 PM
All my Syrians live in a genus 200 joined to a Nastro 200.
I find they love going through the tubes into another room, they play in both sides use one side for eating and sleeping and even wake up and travel to the other cage to go to toilet. By putting two of these cages together you are creating a good amount of room and variety for your hamster and the beauty of this cage is you can unclip the side of the cage to reach inside instead of unclipping and removing the whole top of cage.

Jamos
02-26-2013, 07:41 PM
Another cage genus 200 and Nastro 200

Jamos
02-26-2013, 07:49 PM
I got these cages from cages world they cost £22.00 so for under £50 you get good size space for your hamster

squishyhammy
02-27-2013, 05:24 AM
Personalu I hate them b I had one originally for my hammy but I found it really flimsy and poorly made also way to small. I wouldn't be comfortable having 2 joined up to each other either. :/. My friend had one and the shelf collapsed on her hamster. And the house that comes with it is too smal for a Syrian.

kyrilliondaemon
02-27-2013, 06:39 AM
To be honest I'd not want to do that for my hams. We've found that both of our syrians prefer their space in one big cage rather than two smaller ones. Plus the Alaska on zooplus is usually only £30-40 and thats nice and big on its own :)

Jamos
02-27-2013, 12:12 PM
My Syrians use the house for storing food and they make their nests under the shelves. I've never had a problem with collapsing shelves but I can see how it could happen if not put together properly. They also love tubes and climbing so for my 12 boys these things are like palaces compared to where they came as there all resuce hamsters and most have just turned up in buckets and boxes :)

Char
02-27-2013, 01:30 PM
I have one for daisy with lots of rotastak joined to it. Look on Daisy's thread. She loves rotastak.

Jamos
02-27-2013, 04:45 PM
I like the way you have your rotastak on different levels I think it makes the hamster think there traveling to different places instead of just round 4 walls. It gives them something to patrol more territory to own. Daisy is very cute nice hamster :)

sully
03-03-2013, 06:42 AM
My Syrians use the house for storing food and they make their nests under the shelves. I've never had a problem with collapsing shelves but I can see how it could happen if not put together properly. They also love tubes and climbing so for my 12 boys these things are like palaces compared to where they came as there all resuce hamsters and most have just turned up in buckets and boxes :)

Have you got one pair set of cages for each of your syrians?

Jamos
03-04-2013, 06:50 PM
Yes all my Syrians have double rotastak genus 200 and Nastro 200 cages:D