PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye my beautiful Gusgus

AngelAmes
02-26-2013, 01:30 PM
A year ago I adopted you and your brother Buzz. Since that time I have grown to love you so much and your funny personality. You were a syrian dressed as a robo and loved to come out to play.

Gusgus died of old age and deteriorated quite quickly on saturday evening. Luckily I managed to find him in a fragile state before he passed and so was able to have a last cuddle before he left me. I buried him in the garden on sunday.

Me and Buzz will miss you millions Gus. Play well at the bridge.

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w321/angelamez/0f7b685a.jpg

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w321/angelamez/425c6468.jpg

Stockannette
02-26-2013, 01:33 PM
So sorry for your loss.

Arraminta
02-26-2013, 01:41 PM
(FYI Ames is my niece just to explain the sentiment in my reply)

Angel it was so sad to lose him but the bridge was calling him.. He had a fantastic life with you and was spoilt rotten (like most hammies) and he loved you very much.

He will be missed x give squishes to Buzz, Gizmo and pippin

Here for you
Arraminta x

souffle
02-26-2013, 03:16 PM
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news :(
Play well at the bridge gusgus x

DrKMcK
02-27-2013, 02:32 AM
So sorry you lost you little one. It's never easy to lose a hammy, but I am so glad you got to him before he passed. I'd much rather be there when one of my hammies passes on. :-(

Lougarry
02-27-2013, 03:06 AM
I'm so very sorry for your loss, Ames. Those two were so like Peaches and Marmalade. I'm sure Marmalade will take care of GusGus at the Bridge x

racinghamster
02-27-2013, 08:49 AM
Goodnight little Gus, you were a lovely little man. x

newcastlemam
02-27-2013, 08:53 AM
I am so sorry for your loss and I am very pleased you got to have your last cuddle, we must have a sense that tells us we need to check sometimes because thats what happened with me and my hammy tinkerbell I found her just in time for her to go in my arms knowing how loved she was.
Play well at the bridge little one you will see your mammy again one day.

Pompompoms
03-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Oh bless him gorgeous little one. Play well lovely Gusgus, all the pompoms will welcome you in at the bridge xx