PDA

View Full Version : Early 'Honeymoon' Antics......

littlemissdwarfhamster
05-17-2008, 02:53 PM
No not me, my hamsters :lol:

Its seems I have two litters of winter whites. Typically I discover this on clean out day :-/ Looks like two litters of 4, one pearls and normals the other sapphires and pearls. The sapphire litter looks to be a little bit older but not by much.

Cant wait for this lot to start to develop. Its AGES since I had babies, and hopefully these will be show stoppers too.

Their may be some available for Todmorden show if anyone is interested. But I will be keeping most of probably both litters.

Will get pictures in a few days when the mums are not spitting at me!

Spuds Mum
05-17-2008, 03:31 PM
well love is definitely in the air then LMDH! And how typical that they choose a time when you are just at your busiest! :roll:

We would of course love to see pics, but just to let you know that the forum only allows pics of pups with their eyes open, so as soon as you see those peepers - get clicking! :D

I'm so happy you have had some unexpected additions and I am sure they will be wonderful! :D

littlemissdwarfhamster
05-17-2008, 03:34 PM
We would of course love to see pics, but just to let you know that the forum only allows pics of pups with their eyes open, so as soon as you see those peepers - get clicking!

Noted :wink: Thanks

These are both first time mums so wont be taking any pics while still in the nest. Hopefully they come out before the wedding. Going to have to have wedding themed names i think!

Spuds Mum
05-17-2008, 03:40 PM
A pearl called confetti?
Garter?
Something Blue? I'm terrible at names!

I was wondering whether you would do that for your poor sable roans litter :cry: (so sorry) but I think it would be a really nice thing to do for your dwarfies.

Not the best timing for you though if you are going away - I love litter watching, especially at that two weekish age when they seem to grow every time you see them!

I'm very happy for you, what an exciting time you are having :x

Bunsey
05-17-2008, 04:39 PM
yey, baby cuties :D
i'm going to be just a normals girl for a while, as much as i love sapphires and pearls. normals are the only ones i've got any clue about when it comes to the colouring and stuff and what it's meant to look like.

Basia
05-17-2008, 04:41 PM
Ooo, more babies - Congratulations. :D
They will be your wedding babies!