PDA

View Full Version : Winter Whites

Sam76
02-21-2013, 07:29 AM
Hi everyone

I was hoping someone could help me? I am looking for a pair of Winter White babies. I have a lovely big home made bin cage ready and waiting :)

I would prefer to buy from a genuine breeder with genuine Winter Whites.

Fingers crossed someone can help.....I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks

souffle
02-21-2013, 07:33 AM
It would help if you told us which country / area of the UK you are in Sam. The best thing is actually to try and contact the secretaries of the hamster clubs and ask for people who may be able to help you. WW are not really breeding much at the moment as it isn't the season really and you may be best to ask to be put on a reputable breeders waiting list and you would be best to wait and get the right hamsters. They are also sometimes available at shows.

Sam76
02-21-2013, 08:43 AM
I can't believe I forgot to put where I am lol :) I'm in Derby, but would be willing to travel.
If anyone has a waiting list I would be more than happy to be added to it if at all possible?.
I would much prefer a pair from a reputable breeder :)

olga
02-22-2013, 06:19 AM
There is a show in Derbyshire at the end of March. Wait for the schedule to appear in the hamster shows section. Then after the closing date for people to book in hamsters that will be for sale at the show (called rehoming) you could contact the person responsible for rehoming and see if there will be any WWs at Willington.
Good luck.
PS it does say Derby under your name!

Sam76
02-22-2013, 07:10 AM
Hi,
Thanks for the tip. I do plan to go to the show in Willington ;) It will be my first show and I plan to take my little golden Syrian and enter her in the pet class as our first step into showing :)
I've heard the sales table can be quite busy. Do you know when the schedule comes out at all?
Many thanks again for the suggestion

amie
02-23-2013, 03:07 AM
Last year the Willington show schedule appeared the first week of March. The closing date for sales was 3 days before the show and the sales manager’s email address should be on the schedule. You will be able to email him/her after the closing date for sales.

I hope that you find what you are looking for.