PDA

View Full Version : Bye Rodney, I will miss you :(

FinalStraw
02-20-2013, 07:34 AM
We lost our little robo, Rodney today :(

He was always a shy little ham, even til the end and I am grateful to him for having the courage and trust to let me stroke and be near him. I am always a mess when one of my pets die and even though I know they were loved and lived a safe life, and indeed were a part of the family, I always wish I could go back and have played with them even more. I know that is a common feeling with both humans and animals. I miss you Rodney, you had the cutest little face I have ever seen.

http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o688/Finalstraw7/rod1_zps64cb779b.jpg

http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o688/Finalstraw7/rod2_zps0ed324d7.jpg

http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o688/Finalstraw7/rod3_zpse110760d.jpg

Play well at the bridge, little guy x

Silver
02-20-2013, 08:16 AM
So very sorry for your loss of Rodney, He did indeed have a lovely cute little face.

Run free Rodney xxx

Arraminta
02-20-2013, 09:25 AM
Total cutie pie!!

So sorry for your loss...

Play well at the bridge little one

Minty xx

shiny
02-20-2013, 03:09 PM
So sorry about Rodney :( he was a beautiful boy

Call me Alison
02-20-2013, 06:06 PM
i'm so sorry

play well gorgeous Rodney xxxx

The Hamster's family
02-21-2013, 01:33 AM
It's normal, when we suffer for the loss of one of our animal, to feel we didn't do enough for them... We feel guilty for many little things that didn't mean much at the moment but that will do now, since we're hypersensitive from the sadness of the loss... This is normal and it will go away with time... Yes, we do love our animals... Yes they do need us around them... Yes we do have other responsabilities than our pets... Yes that means we won't be spending ALL OF OUR TIME next to them... But YES, we do need to find balance in our life and it's ok and normal that while caring for them, we had to do other things... It's all good... and normal...

Just hope you will remember that we can only do so much : nobody is perfect and nobody can stop time to completly and perfectly do eveything... Sending hugs our way...

Sleep tight, cutie pie... Blow a kiss to your mommy when you are ready...

Annie xx

Lougarry
02-21-2013, 02:37 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Sleep well, little Rodney xx

racinghamster
02-21-2013, 09:01 AM
Goodnight little man. Robos are such little characters. They live fast and happy lives and they give so much joy. x

Pompompoms
02-21-2013, 09:12 AM
Aw I'm sorry, what a lovely little guy, and such a cute face. He was obviously well loved by you, and gained trust and confidence in you in order to overcome his shyness. Play well little man xx

FinalStraw
02-21-2013, 10:47 AM
Thank you all very much for your kind words, they mean a lot :)

chulasweetchica
02-21-2013, 10:52 AM
Awh what a sweet lil face Rodney you rest in peace sweetie. So sorry for your loss. He is absolutely adorable. Have fun under the Rainbow on the Bridge.