PDA

View Full Version : I think I can make it to a hamster show

Ness
05-17-2008, 03:29 AM
I've worked out that I can make it to a hamster show in knebworth I think the hamster show map said. It'll only be two hours on the train. but I don't know when the next show would be and where it is. I would need to book in advance for a cheaper ticket as well.

souffle
05-17-2008, 08:42 AM
The schedules usually come out about one month before the date but I think if you call or e mail the secretary of the club that is holding the show ness and explain you need to book a train ticket then they would be able to give you more details. Judging normally starts around 10.30am so if you were entering main show you would need to get an early train. For pets it is usually aroung 1.30-2pm and you can enter on the day.

Ness
05-18-2008, 02:53 PM
ok thanks, I don't want to enter just yet, I want to have fun looking around. :D

Maisydae
05-18-2008, 03:01 PM
Thats cool, i hope to attend one of the shows one day. Not to enter but just to see all the show hammies. When the last bath show went ahead i actually passed the building whilst on the bus (i go to the Uni that it was about 2 minutes from the entrance of). I wanted to go and see but didnt have any time. That was before i found this forum.