PDA

View Full Version : Where do my posts go????

NaomiR
05-15-2008, 05:50 AM
Over the last 2 days I have lost 6 posts and 3 new threads, I have no idea where they're going :?

souffle
05-15-2008, 05:59 AM
Actually I have noticed that one of my posts has vanished too. It was definitely there yesterday but now it is not! We have gremlins I think. I am moving this to smoos corner so maybe he can have a look.

ilovemyhammies
05-15-2008, 06:10 AM
me too

SnuggleHam
05-15-2008, 06:59 AM
This is a job for the site developer and thats smoo! He knows it needs to be updated but he usually has other things hes more interested in doing. It may have been a glitch with the forum and hosting, but we really need to do an update. I will let him know now is time to work on it. Since Im his wife I can poke and prod him until its done, there is no escaping for him! :twisted:

Spuds Mum
05-15-2008, 11:20 AM
Just a thought, but I sometimes lose posts too - but I realised why.

When I go on the 'view posts since last visit' page, I often select a post to view and then reply before going back to see what else is new.

Sometimes, when I am impatient, I click the back button to get the the 'view posts since...' page before I have actually seen my message pop up, and thats when I lose my posts even though I have submitted them.

Its just a thought that if you use the back button a lot like me, you may want to consider! I always try now to remember to actually wait to see my post appear in the thread before using that button! :)