PDA

View Full Version : Husky robos are like buses around here!

NaomiR
05-10-2008, 01:58 PM
Goodness you don't see any for YEARS then they're almost everywhere you look! I had to meet someone at a garden centre on Friday, I arrived early so thought I would pop into the pet store (big mistake, as usual) and look what I found

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/naomirussell/hamster/huskygirldayone.jpg

If anyone in Kent is looking for Husky robos (and they are the most gorgeous things about at the moment I think?!) pm me and I'll tell you where they are :wink:

Bunsey
05-10-2008, 03:10 PM
aw, how many did you buy and what sexes?

SnuggleHam
05-10-2008, 03:50 PM
Wow those are really pretty robos! I never heard of a husky robo. I thought the only other color was just the white faced ones. This one obviously has the white face, but its body is so light in color. Id love to have one. Wonder if they are in the US anywhere.

internet_nobody
05-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Wow those are really pretty robos! I never heard of a husky robo. I thought the only other color was just the white faced ones. This one obviously has the white face, but its body is so light in color. Id love to have one. Wonder if they are in the US anywhere.

White faced and husky are the same thing ;)

Depending on how many generations in you get the lighter body.

Bunsey
05-10-2008, 03:55 PM
i've had ones with much lighter bodies. Mine had just a strip of light beige down the backs. i prefer those to the simple white faced

NaomiR
05-11-2008, 12:14 AM
they are really pale in body colour - will be interesting to see what happens to their colours as they get older.

I got 2 girls, no point trying to buy a "pair" as I would assume the litters are all related!

But I do have Spike and he's a Husky boy :wink:

Tammy22
05-11-2008, 05:23 AM
Hi Naomi,

i know exactly what you mean about them being like buses, lol!

i think my Agouti female is pregnant - probably give birth in a few days by the look of her - and the father is a Husky, so should have some husky babies soon!!

(but like i said before, the father has no pedigree and he is not a White - Faced with the dark colouration - he is a Husky with the diluted all over colouration - i know they both come from the same gene :wink: i just like people to know exactly what i am talking about!)

So, Naomi, if you are still interested in any of these babies just let me know :)

Kind Regards,

Tammy x

NaomiR
05-11-2008, 01:02 PM
well wouldn't you know it both my "girls" are little boys honestly PET SHOPS lol I should have checked myself, just glad I did so before putting them in with Spike who would have eaten them for breakfast :?

They still very cute, still don't have names but very cute

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/naomirussell/hamster/huskyelc.jpg

So yes Tammy as and when you have babies I'm still interested, I now have 3 boys so a girl would be really brilliant!!