PDA

View Full Version : Peaches

septemberpeach
01-12-2013, 11:44 AM
We lost our little Peaches on Jan 4th 2013 at 2 years 5 months. He'd had a stroke a month prior and had recovered remarkably well. He'd continued to function well on his own and had regained a lot of control so that he was still happy and spritely. I fed him a little, by hand, for extra support. The last couple of days I'd noticed he'd begun to run out of steam and was sleepier. On the last night, I went to feed him and found that he'd gone. He looked to be sleeping so I think and hope he just drifted away in his sleep. We miss him terribly. He had adorable over-sized ears and was brimming with joy and an astounding tenacity for life. We still have little Wolfy who's a year old now and although they lived separately we think Wolfy has sensed Peaches has gone so we're treating him lots. Bye bye and thank you little Peaches. It was an honour to know you and you'll always be in our hearts. xxxxxx

Chrissie
01-12-2013, 03:00 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. We lost our little Daisy last night. Hugs to you x

The Hamster's family
01-12-2013, 06:42 PM
Sorry for your loss... He had a great life and a long one... He's now your little guardian angel...

Have fun at the Bridge, little one... Play well

Annie xx

CharlieB
01-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Sending you lots of hugs, Play well at the bridge Peaches! xxx

racinghamster
01-13-2013, 04:58 AM
He had a lovely life and I sympathise as my syrian also went to the bridge a similar age just a day ago. Sleep well Peaches. x

septemberpeach
01-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Thank you, you've all been so kind and it really helps. My thoughts to Racing Hamster and Chrissie. Play well little Boris and Daisy. I'm glad to know Peaches has lovely new friends to make at the bridge. x

shiny
01-13-2013, 02:29 PM
So sorry about Peaches :( what a good age he was & a lucky boy to have you to look after him so well towards the end. Hope you are all ok x

Pompompoms
01-13-2013, 03:37 PM
It sounds like Peaches had a long happy life with you, I'm glad he passed peacefully and comfortable at home tucked up. Play well little one xx

souffle
01-25-2013, 05:26 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. He sounds like a very special ham x
Play well at the bridge Peaches x

DrKMcK
01-25-2013, 08:29 AM
I am sorry you lost Peaches. It sounds like he was very much loved. It's never easy to lose our little friends.

Call me Alison
01-25-2013, 08:51 AM
I'm so sorry hun, i lost my peaches a few weeks ago too.

play well peaches with all your hc friends xxxx

septemberpeach
01-25-2013, 04:03 PM
Thank you everyone. I wasn't sure I wanted to post a memorial but I'm so glad I did. Thanks msalisoncarroll, so sorry for you too and play well little Peaches both. xxxx

Petite1
01-25-2013, 04:06 PM
Sorry for your loss of peaches, Play well at the bridge little one x