PDA

View Full Version : i'm getting Bailey euthanised

Bunsey
05-08-2008, 03:48 PM
:cry:

For those who don't know, Bailey, my 2yr 4m old robo has been having problems. He started off looking scruffy about a week ago and looking like he had breathing problems and just sat rocking, looking like he was dying.

Then a couple days ago he picked up. he looked bad, but was moving around the cage and in his wheel.

Now he's taken a nose-dive and just sits with his eyes closed, hunched over, rocking and panting.

Unless he suddenly changes overnight, i'm taking him to be put to sleep tomorrow.

Matty Day
05-08-2008, 03:56 PM
so sorry bunsey i think your doin the right thing in that situatoin

Spuds Mum
05-08-2008, 11:23 PM
I will be thinking of you today Bunsey my love xx I hope if it happens that Bailey's passing is, as his life has been, filled with love

:cry: x

Noodles
05-09-2008, 12:00 AM
I am so, so sorry to hear this - poor little guy.

We had to have our dog put down and the vet said to us that it was the final kindness you can do for them. It didn't make me feel better at the time but looking back, it really was the right thing to do, as it is here, and remembering that does make me feel a bit less sad now so I thought maybe it would help you too.

:cry: big hugs from me and Noodles.

souffle
05-09-2008, 12:31 AM
Sorry to hear this Bunsey. When you feel his life has become a burden he can no longer bear and you know in your heart you are doing the right thing it is always the correct decision. May his path be calm and gentle.

Holly
05-09-2008, 12:37 AM
I'm so sorry Bunsey. Please remember that, as well as giving him a truly wonderful life, you are also giving him the ultimate gift of freedom from suffering, however hard it is for you. I will be thinking of you this morning.

Lolo
05-09-2008, 01:13 AM
So sorry to hear will be thinking of you both today

ilovemyhammies
05-09-2008, 01:24 AM
sorry to hear your bad news
what a good age he made

SnuggleHam
05-09-2008, 04:31 AM
Sorry to hear this :( But it sounds like its for the best and its a very caring thing for you to do, to help him pass on peacefully.

Louby
05-09-2008, 04:48 AM
Oh Bunsey, how awful. We will be thinking of you today.x

I_am_plankton
05-09-2008, 04:50 AM
Very sorry Bunsey but he will appreciate you making that very tough decision for him.

internet_nobody
05-09-2008, 05:25 AM
Aw sorry Bunsey :( You said you'd be able to tell when it was time, and you're doing a very kind thing for him.

Bunsey
05-09-2008, 10:19 AM
well, he is gone. Poor thing. I can't really say i'm sad because i'm glad that he is free from his suffering now. I'll miss who he was, but it's for the best. I'll put a memorial up for him. :(

Rellen
05-09-2008, 11:12 AM
well, he is gone. Poor thing. I can't really say i'm sad because i'm glad that he is free from his suffering now. I'll miss who he was, but it's for the best. I'll put a memorial up for him. :(

Sorry for your loss:(
But yes, he is no longer suffering, I'm proud of you:)
that must have been hard..