PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Somerset

furryfeet
08-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Hello all,

I've come to you from Fancy-Rats, I think you've got a few members from there already! I've had hamsters for years, currently only have one, a female Syrian named Noodle. I'm in need of help, so I'm off to the Care forum....

Alison

and 9 rats, and one hammy!

SnuggleHam
08-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Hello Alison!!

Glad you have joined us!! You have found the best forum in my opinion to ask for help.. But then I am the admin of course Ill say that, but you’ll see! Iv always wondered what it was like to own a pet rat, they do seem like a popular kind of rodent, I’m sure one day I will try one out but I know they require allot of space and need large cages!

Noodle is a great name for a hamster; please post pictures sometime if you can :)

babyboos
08-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Hello Alison Welcome to HC I love rats though don't own any of my own - I have a hobby hamstery with every species of hamster and have to be strict with myself not to get any more pets - other half says when we buy our big farm in the country then I can do what I want! Luckily I have friends with rats to give me my occassional fix :oops: Off to see if I can help - speak soon I hope :lol:

Hey Noodle is famous - has her own website (http://www.furryfeet.co.uk/noodle.htm) how cool is that :wink: Well done to you for rescuing her.