PDA

View Full Version : Any hammie breeders in West Mids???

RAWR I'm a hamster!
01-03-2013, 02:42 PM
Hi,
I am after a new hammie at the moment but I'd rather not go to P@H as I had a Syrian from there and it died within 3 months of me having her :(
I'd like to have a Robo, Russian or a Chinese as I've had Syrians and would like to try my hand at another type of hammie :D
I don't mind travelling! sO PLEASE PM me if you are/know of any breeders near me :mad:
Thankyou xx

Moose
01-16-2013, 01:07 PM
me too, i'm also from the west midlands and would like to know if there are any breeders nearby. :)

souffle
01-16-2013, 01:10 PM
You would be best to contact the secretary of the Midland Hamster Club and ask if there is anyone near your area. You could check on the list on HC and see if you can spot anyone on that.

RAWR I'm a hamster!
01-17-2013, 10:39 AM
Hi souffle and Moose,
I have sent an email before christmas to The Midland Hamster Club and haven't heared anything as of yet :-/
List??? Do you mean the list on here where people have put who they are, where they are situated and what they breed???
Sorry to be a pain x

GhostsInSnow
01-17-2013, 11:02 AM
That's the place, there is someone on there in the West Mids (third post on the first page I think), I actually PM'd her today and am waiting for a reply to see if she's still breeding as she breeds Robos and I think she breeds Syrians.

If you find anyone else who breeds Robos, could you let me know? I'm not after any yet but I'm trying to find local breeders ready for when I'm wanting to get some

RAWR I'm a hamster!
01-19-2013, 06:08 AM
I'm doing the same as I'm not really in the best position at the moment to have a hammie at the moment but when I am I want to know who's out there :D
Yep I will and could you please tell me if she still breeds them please?!?!?!?! x

souffle
01-19-2013, 06:21 AM
If it is Tammy at Oak Farm then she doesn't have any babies at the moment as far as I know as she has something else going on in her life so may not reply right away.
There are a show in Kingswinford though at certain times where there may well be babies available.

RAWR I'm a hamster!
01-19-2013, 07:25 AM
ok thanks, do you know when the show is???

Vectis Hamstery
01-19-2013, 07:27 AM
There's a thread in the shows section with the dates of the 2013 midland and southern shows