PDA

View Full Version : Hello

londonhamsters
08-01-2005, 02:52 AM
Hi there

I run a small hamstery in Reading in the UK - www.rainbowhamstery.co.uk (http://www.rainbowhamstery.co.uk) - we also have a forum and you're all welcome to join too!! :lol: I breed Syrians in black, cream, grey and sable and am on the lookout for unusual/rare colours.

Candace and I are hoping to exchange and share, as well as educate all those hammy owners on both sides of the Atlantic. We also have the same moderator in Babyboos - hello Morag!

Also a big hello to Candace :D

Looking forward to meeting you all

Best wishes

SnuggleHam
08-01-2005, 04:24 AM
Thanks for joining londonhamsters,

I hope that even with your website and forum that you will be able to makes your rounds to HC sometimes :) It will be nice to share information, I do want people to be informed the best they can be. Hamster Central will probably always be in the building process, we are always trying to gather new information about hams :)

londonhamsters
08-01-2005, 04:45 AM
Hi Candace

Just to say I've added another link to your forum in my links page - hope you will do the same - we need to get mine going!! 8)

SnuggleHam
08-01-2005, 04:57 AM
I've added both your site and your forum to my links page. :)

babyboos
08-01-2005, 01:32 PM
Welcome to HC Ven, nice to see you here. Hope you will stick around and visit us regularly - only by sharing can we fully appreciate our little furry friends used to be my motto - because there was so much secretism in the hamster fancy. It would be great to have a good USA - UK relationship going and other countries too. That is one of the things I like about HC so much - our diversity of members. Please feel free to show us lots of pictures of your Hamstery as it develops - we all love photographs. I notice is says in your profile you like creative writing - as chance would have it we are currently running a competition here at HC Literature Contest (http://www.hamstercentral.com/contests.htm). Were you a freelance journalist or did you work for a publication? How exciting and glamorous it sounds.