PDA

View Full Version : My new rescue WW girls

05-05-2008, 02:17 PM
I collected two 3 month old WW sisters from Furry Friends rescue yesterday afternoon and they've come to live with me in one of my new Gabbers.

Its the usual sad story behind them. Apparently, some (stupid!) people thought they could make money by breeding and then too late, discovered that their pet shop wasn't interested in buying them. So they dumped the babies with Furry Friends. The poor little girls are very shy and timid but hopefully with time and a bit of tlc, they'll be okay. They seem to be settling in quite well already.

Here they are:

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii88 ... May013.jpg (http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii88/bibbju/RescueWWgirls4May013.jpg)

If anyone has a great ideas for names, please feel free to suggest some....I always find it such a struggle! I usually call my little girls after flowers (well, except for Bruce and Sylvester!)

souffle
05-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Aww they are so adorable. well done for taking them in ELC. I am sure they will tame nicely given ELC's TLC :lol:

05-06-2008, 03:19 AM
They definitely need some fattening up. They're skinny little things for WWs. My little Poppy is much younger but she's a lot chunkier than these two little girls. Looks like they're going on the special ELC rice pudding diet! :wink:

NaomiR
05-06-2008, 03:51 AM
oh they are sooOoo gorgeous I want them RIGHT NOW missus!!

you could call them Spring & Summer??

they are totally divine I love them *makes mental note to meet up with Emma pdq* lol :wink:

Spuds Mum
05-06-2008, 11:58 AM
Awww they are gorgeous - I think they look like they should be called Lavendar or Rosemary :D

Or Iris and Lily

Or Primrose and Pansy?

Ooo I like Primrose and Pansy :D

Mollz
05-06-2008, 12:24 PM
Oh they look so small and scared - well done ELC for rescuing them!

I'm no good at naming anything, but I do like NaomiR's suggestion of Spring and Summer and Spud Mum's idea of Primrose and Pansy - very cute :D

05-13-2008, 12:32 PM
I've just had to split the two little girls up...I suspected it was coming but they drew blood tonight, so poor little Primrose has been moved out into my spare Rody.

The inn is most definitely full now and my doors are locked!!

Bunsey
05-13-2008, 12:53 PM
aww, that's a shame but it is usually the case with WWs it seems.

i didn't realise there were 2! :D

05-13-2008, 01:10 PM
Yep, there's the 2 pearl sisters I got from Furry Friends rescue a couple of weeks ago AND there's today's "welcome home" little normal boy from P@H.

My dining table is starting to look like yours Bunsey! :wink:

Bunsey
05-13-2008, 01:39 PM
lol! it's just a shame the cambridge has a curved roof else there's be another stacked on top :oops:

ref84
11-20-2008, 07:12 AM
---