also my three girls in my litter went
1 to lilliput hams
and the other two to a pet shop througth lilliput hams :x

Spuds Mum
05-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Well done on the results Matty, and nice that your girls got new homes :D

souffle
05-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Well done Matty. You must be very pleased with your brood. Also good to hear the girls have gone to new homes. I am sure they will do well since you have tamed them nicely too :lol:

Mollz
05-05-2008, 11:52 AM
Congrats to you and the hams Matty!!!!! :D

We were pleased today as Gizmo came 2nd in Non-Standard and Amelie came second in Satin and Young stock and first in Small Hamstery, Novice and got Junior Best in Show again!!!
Doodles came first in Pets, and Charlie came second too :D
So in total that's 8 place cards, 5 rosettes and a trophy :shock: :)
Here is a picture of what we came home with:
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i114/Mollz93/IMG_0628.jpg

Spuds Mum
05-05-2008, 12:08 PM
woowooo Mollz - get feeding those hamsters quickly...

why??

You will have to make sure their body size increases now they have such big heads at doing so well!! :wink:

Sounds like a great show for the Alphabets :x

Basia
05-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Congratulations Matty and Molz.
You will be needing a big notice board for all your rosettes soon Molz! :D

Bunsey
05-05-2008, 12:29 PM
oh wow those southern rosettes are gorgeous! the midland ones have bits of paper glued onto them :lol:

Matty Day
05-05-2008, 01:31 PM
yes im quite glad that lilliput hams will be breeding one of my girls as it mean that if anything hapeens with my branch of the line i can easily restore my lines.

im realy hoping its a diffrent dwarf judge at andover as i would like someone elses opinoin on my chinese (same judge as a t thame)

Bunsey
05-05-2008, 01:56 PM
which judge was at sommerset? it makes a real big difference which judge is on, which is quite good because it means different people do well different shows. my Paddy has got everything from 70 to 78 within a couple of months.

Bourne Valley Hams
05-05-2008, 02:03 PM
I guess we should add the Bourne Valley results to the thread.
In the Syrian section Caffrey had to settle for third place this time behind 2 sh yellows (I think), one Tristar and one Happy Valley. Although he did get the same points as the Happy Valley one. He also won SH patterned. Angostura won SH Cream in her first show back after having her litter. Tomatin the cream boy won SH Satin. Brut the sable won LH Self. The two silvers Icarus and Thalia won LH AOC Male and Female, with Thalia also winning Young Stock.
In the dwarf section, Best in Show was a Lilliput Dom Spot Chinese. Reserve Best in Show was BV Mark's Winter White Pearl with the same points as the Dom Spot. BV Mark also won Winter White Sapphire and Campbell Argente.

Louby
05-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Cupcake has just done a little dance of joy...and asks you to send a big kiss to her clever Mummy for winning SH Cream!

Go Mummy!!

Oh...and a kiss for you too Daddy :wink:

Basia
05-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Congratulations BVH (I can't get use to this only allowed to use forum name thingy!) and BVMark :P

souffle
05-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Sounds like a great day. Congrats to all the winners. It is nice to come home with something from a show and Mollz you have more than your fair share there :wink: Well done.

I_am_plankton
05-05-2008, 10:41 PM
An alright day was had by me, Titch got 1st dwarf pets lol. Pearl got last SH Satin :S Second novice, and second and third non-standard dwarf. It goes to show how the points change with each judge :) Still it was a fun day :D

Holly
05-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Pearl got last SH Satin :S Second novice, and second and third non-standard dwarf. It goes to show how the points change with each judge :)

Doesn't it just! At least we get the chance to have good days as well as bad rather than all bad :wink:

Congratulations to everyone 8)