PDA

View Full Version : Baby Belle :(

pinkneon
12-15-2012, 04:05 PM
Dear Belle,

I got you on 10th April this year. You looked at me with your sweet little face and I fell in love. I brought you home and you looked so tiny.
The day after I was looking at your cage and suddenly you popped out your bed! You let me pick you up, just for a few moments.
There have been many moments when I've been annoyed with you, or told you off because you haven't been eating. I was so desperately worried about you and every time I thought we were making progress we ended up going backwards again.
Thank you, Belle, for allowing me the privilege to be your mommy. You have helped me through difficult moments in my life, and you've made me laugh on many occasions! I have had so many lovely moments with you. I remember when you first got your new, much bigger cage. You ran around it for ages! There were a few moments when I thought you were going to leave this world and you pulled through. The past 2 days I really thought we were making progress - I even caught you nibbling some food when you thought I wasn't looking! But today was different. When you were making your funny noises this morning I knew you were asking me for help. You wanted your mommy to help you because you felt poorly and you couldn't do it alone.
I took you to the vet, and left you in their care. When I left you this afternoon you looked at me and I didn't want to loose you and felt you were telling me "it's time mommy, help me". I told you that if you needed to go to the bridge that was ok, and I'd get you the help if you needed it.
This evening you had a stroke. You were so tired and weak. I came to see you and cradled you in my arms whilst you fell asleep. I told you that the help you wanted was there. I told you that I loved you as you took your final breath.
Belle, you were such a special little monkey! Cheeky, funny, beautiful and curious are just some of the words I can use to describe you. Everyone who knew you loved you.
Thank you for being part of my life, my sweet girl. Play well at the bridge now, and someday we shall see you again. Fly free, my angel. I love you.
Love Mommy xxxxxxxxxx

This is probably my most favorite photo of you, as you look so funny and cheeky!
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552451_10152189138185347_179588133_n.jpg

Poptart
12-15-2012, 04:09 PM
Sleep tight, sweetheart. We are going to miss you, the wonderfully cheeky and beautiful girl we got to know.

Knotty
12-15-2012, 04:12 PM
Oh dear no.

We are all sad to say goodbye to such a sweet little girl, seeing her at the bath show was an honour, we even got to hold her. She was stunning.

It's such a shame that your time with her was so short lived but she had a lovely life with you and you took the best care of her, worrying over her more than anything else.

She was your little girl, you must have been so proud of her. Such a sweet little character. Pepsi wants to say a few words:

Hi Belle's mummy. It's Belle's friend Pepsi here. I loves Belle!! She is my best friend and always will be. We had a little sniff at the bath show and it was lovely!! I wish she didn't have to go to the rainbow bridge!! My mummy and daddy and all of my sisters are sad about Belle going away.

We all really hope you pull through okay!x

GhostsInSnow
12-15-2012, 04:16 PM
I've left you a comment on your facebook post in the group but I wanted to leave a special little comment here too.
She was such a special hammie, one of my first favourites on here and I loved reading about her, seeing her pictures and her and Fudge and other hammies sharing little things with each other in the threads. Like I said, I don't know many people that put as much into giving their hamster the very best as you have, I don't think she could have wanted or needed anything else.
Play well at the bridge beautiful little Belle, Me and Fudge are really really going to miss you xx

The Hamster's family
12-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Love you hun... You clearly loved her, we all know it... She had the life that many hammies don't even dare dreaming of... You are great... Sending you kisses and hugs...

Play well at the Bridge, sweet Belle... Blow a kiss to mommy to say you're ok and happy...

Annie xxx

slatted
12-15-2012, 04:20 PM
I feel like I have lost one of my own furbabies! So sad, she was so lovely and so young. Belle clearly loved you so much. She would want you to think of the happy times (and at least you have so many lovely photos to remind you of them)....she burned bright but was extinguished sadly early.

I am so sorry.:(

sully
12-15-2012, 04:21 PM
God bless you Belle! x

starbug
12-15-2012, 04:29 PM
I am so sorry. Play well, little Belle. x

cathface
12-15-2012, 04:29 PM
what?! I am just.. so shocked! I'm really upset by this, so I can't imagine how upset you are. :( I'm so, so sorry. RIP, lovely Belle.

Cupcake
12-15-2012, 04:36 PM
Awww nooo :( I'm so sad and I'm really sorry for your loss. I wasn't expecting this :(
Play well little Belle xx

Lougarry
12-15-2012, 04:36 PM
Run free, beautiful Belle.

Petite1
12-15-2012, 04:40 PM
Play Well at the bridge Little One, thinking of you X

Michelle89
12-15-2012, 04:40 PM
I was soo upset when I seen this thread hoping it wasn't what I thought it would be, If i'm crying I cant even imagine how hard it is for you. I am genuinely so sorry for your loss I will miss updates on belle she was defiantly one of my favourites on the site :( Rest well little cutie taken far too soon but you had the best mummy to give you the best life possible xxx

xxHoudinixx
12-15-2012, 05:48 PM
i am sooo sorry for your loss, RIP Belle you will be very missed :( xx

vanilla-yazoo
12-15-2012, 05:59 PM
Oh hunny! I am so so sorry! I know how much she ment to you, she was a rock to cling to. A shoulder to cry on, a friend to listen and not judge you.

I can't put into words how much I have dreaded this day for you.

We are all here for you hunny, remember she has a good, pampered life with you, with a cage most hams would dream of, a mum who adored and cherished her.

I am so sorry
Run free little belle, smile down when you get over the bridge so your mummy knows you got there safely x

Queen Of The High Teas
12-15-2012, 06:58 PM
I am very sorry for your loss Pinkneon. Belle was beautiful and has gone far too early. Just remember, God only wants the best, that's why the good get taken young. RIP Belle, run free at the bridge xx

mmmim256
12-15-2012, 08:14 PM
:( RIP Belle

strawberrysmom
12-15-2012, 08:52 PM
I am so sorry :(

StuCil
12-15-2012, 09:54 PM
I'm really sorry to hear about Belle :( She knew she was loved. Play well, Belle <3

HammieandMerlin
12-15-2012, 10:21 PM
oh my gosh, I am so horribly sad reading this : ( I loved Belle! What a horrible horrible loss for you and this whole forum xxx my best wishes are with you

Hamtastic
12-15-2012, 11:16 PM
I am so sorry :( It was obvious how much you loved Belle, and I'm sure she knew it too. I'm really sorry you did not have more time with her :( R.I.P. Belle.

gutterglitterxx
12-16-2012, 12:15 AM
A beautiful memorial for a beautiful girl that brought tears to my eyes. You gave her the ultimate gift in making sure she suffered no more. I am so happy you were able to be there with her until the end and she felt your love. I am so sorry for your loss and I send you wishes to find peace. Eventually you will be able to think of Belle with a smile on your face instead of tears in your eyes.

Run free, play well, and sleep tight Beautiful Belle. xx

suga
12-16-2012, 12:24 AM
Sleep well beautiful Belle. Sending you hugs and love xx

evel_lin
12-16-2012, 12:38 AM
So sorry to read this. RIP beautiful Belle

LoveMyHams
12-16-2012, 12:41 AM
Good bye Belle. Have fun playing with all of the other HC hamsters at the bridge.

jesselle
12-16-2012, 12:53 AM
:( I could tell how much she meant to you...

Rip Belle - sleep tight xxx

Mona's Humans
12-16-2012, 02:06 AM
A beatiful tribute.

Run Free Belle x

leedsgurl
12-16-2012, 02:24 AM
So sorry to hear this :(

Play well at the bridge Belle x

Kirsty1987
12-16-2012, 02:38 AM
Oh no not belle :( she is one of my favourite hams here on HC sleep well little one you will be greatly missed x

Silver
12-16-2012, 02:48 AM
So very, very sorry.

Run free Belle

Silver xxx

Mogster66
12-16-2012, 02:49 AM
I only joined hamster central this year and I don,t really know anyone on here but I enjoy reading people's stories and looking at pictures of all the different hamsters every evening,I always enjoyed reading about belle,I,m very sorry for your loss and hope your ok at what must be a difficult time,play well with all the other hams at the bridge little belle.

souffle
12-16-2012, 03:42 AM
I am so very sorry for you loss pinkneon. Belle was so much loved and to share such a strong bond with a little one is indeed a great gift and a privilage. Belle will always be with you in your heart and she had the happiest of lives to tell all the rainbow hamsters about.
Play well at the bridge Belle and when you are ready send your mummy a very special rainbow to tell her you are happy xx Look out for it pinkneon as it will come some day in the future x

Flamestriker
12-16-2012, 03:44 AM
Play well at the bridge Belle

Sorry for your loss Pinkneon xx

chulasweetchica
12-16-2012, 03:48 AM
Oh no. I am so sorry for your loss so sorry. Hugs from Seattle. Run free baby Belle.

HorseyMandz
12-16-2012, 04:07 AM
Belle will be waiting for you at the bridge, but she has left a little of herself behind. You have her pawprints on your heart, and they will stay with you forever.
Play well at the bridge little monkey, it was a pleasure to get to meet and cuddle you at the Bath Show.

Pie
12-16-2012, 04:18 AM
I'm still new here, but like so many others, I loved reading about Belle too.
She was so precious. I am very sorry for your loss :( Run free, sweet Belle.

Ilovehamsters
12-16-2012, 04:21 AM
This is so shocking...it doesn't feel real!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwww R.I.P Belle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mangoandmimi
12-16-2012, 07:41 AM
Oh no, i can't believe this :(
I always loved reading about Belle if i could get on here enough, i know the past few months have had ups and downs so i'm really sorry she's passed..
You cared for her ever so well though, she was a very very lucky girl to have you as a ham-mum.
Sleep tight little one xx

September
12-16-2012, 08:20 AM
Oh pinkneon I'm so sorry for your loss! I've always loved reading stories about cheeky miss Belle, I can't believe she's gone and I can't begin to comprehend what you must be going through. Belle was lucky to have an owner as caring and lovely as you.

Play well at the bridge, Belle. xxx

RachK
12-16-2012, 08:44 AM
Pinkneon I am so sad to hear you have lost little Belle. She's always been a favourite of mine. I loved her odd eyes. Such a shame. :( Massive hugs to you xxxx RIP Belle

Jodzie04
12-16-2012, 08:50 AM
I am so so sad to read this but at the same time it's such a lovely memorial to her. So many lovely moments, hold onto those in this hard time.
R.I.P Belle - You were lucky to have such an amazing mummy.

indianna
12-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Im so sorry Pink, this is one thread i didnt expect to see. Sleep well little Belle..xx

fluffydd
12-16-2012, 12:36 PM
I'm so sorry that you've lost Belle. Hugs from me and Fluffy xxxx

janiemoo
12-16-2012, 12:38 PM
sorry for your loss x

Womblehands
12-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Sleep well beautiful Belle x

Hope
12-16-2012, 01:24 PM
I am so sorry Pinkneon. :(

Belle was such a special girl, she will always be in your heart. A bond like the 2 of you shared is too strong to be broken.

Sleep well gorgeous girl. xxx

Vectis Hamstery
12-16-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm so sorry to hear you've lost your heart-ham, pinkneon. She was a real character.

Run free, Belle xxx

Pompompoms
12-16-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm so sorry Pinkneon, Belle was such a beautiful little girl, and clearly so well loved and cared for by you, be proud you gave her everything a hamster could need, and that you are an excellent hammy mum.

The bridge called her on to run free with all our dearly missed little ones, I will tell my boys to look out for her and give a huge welcome. Belle will always be with you, little paw prints embeded in your heart till it's time for you to meet again xx

MrsRuxpin64
12-16-2012, 06:02 PM
I'm so, so sorry to read this Pinkneon, Belle was as well loved as any little hammie could ask for, it was obvious to anyone who read your posts that you adored her. I saw a rainbow today, and it reminded me of my seven darling fluffies playing at the bridge, and it made me smile. Belle will send you a rainbow soon and it will remind you of all the good times you shared, stay strong, and remember we're all still here for you, xxx

pinkneon
12-16-2012, 06:38 PM
Thanks everyone ... I miss her so much and feel like I am responsible somehow ...

Michelle89
12-16-2012, 07:29 PM
Don't ever think that pink there's no way you were responsible! You were an amazing mum who did everything you could! Anyone could see that from reading your posts. Belle had the best life possible with you and you helped her when she needed you most, to make the hard decision to help her on her way to the bridge. And you were with her when it happened. Belle would want you to remember the good times you both shared. She was a spoilt wee hammie and athough her life was short she had the best care that most hammies could only dream of. *hugs* its hard but were all here for you chick xxxx

souffle
12-17-2012, 03:35 AM
Never even doubt yourself and your choices made from love pinkneon. Belle told you in her own way that she was ready to go and needed your help and you gave that help willingly even though if you could you would have kept her here forever. We all enter and leave the great circle of life at different times and we can never predict when we will be called. Belle will always be with you and watching over you xx Take care sweetie.

shiny
12-17-2012, 04:21 AM
so sorry to read this thread pinkneon :( I know you had many worries with Belle recently, so sad as she was a lovely & much loved hamster. Sending you all our best wishes, shiny & the hammies