PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to Willington (26th July)

Mollz Mum
05-04-2008, 12:43 PM
I know it's quite a way away, but who will be going to Willington in July?

It's about 2 1/2 hours for us - further than we usually travel - but I'm considering booking a travel lodge for the Friday night, so that we can go to this (it's still available at £19 at the moment!).

We were hoping as it is a bit further "up country" for us, we might see a few more Midland and possibly a few Northern (those who are further South) members there, as there don't seem to be any Northern shows during the SHols, which we were hoping to attend to see a few forum friends.

Anyone know their plans yet?

Bourne Valley Hams
05-04-2008, 12:48 PM
I doubt it to be honest. It is a good 3 hours for us. We have not made it to that show yet. To be able to stay overnight we need to make sure one of the older children (adults!) are around to cat sit.

Mollz Mum
05-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Oh that's a shame Sue!

You could always bring the cat's with you - imagine the fun they would have inspecting all the hammies. LOL

Bunsey
05-04-2008, 12:51 PM
yep, just one hour away from me so i'm definately going. Along with Lymm this is my closest show. I've been saving up raffle stuff for months for this show :lol:

I_am_plankton
05-04-2008, 01:19 PM
I'd like to go but it is too far :(

souffle
05-04-2008, 02:12 PM
There is a Northern show at Emly at the beginning of August Mollz's mum. It is a lovely day with a big agricultural show and lots of fun things to do. Come for a wee holiday in sunny Yorkshire. Your hammies can lodge with us! (Souffle plots for Charlie and Doodles to 'go missing' :lol: )

Holly
05-04-2008, 02:18 PM
We'll definitely be there - it's just 20 mins for us :wink:

Louby
05-04-2008, 02:32 PM
We'll be there too!!! :D

My friend lives 15 mins away in Hemington, so we are staying with her. She has asked me to remember that her house is only small, and so not to get carried away with additional hamster purchases while we are there.

Me?? As if! :wink:

Bunsey
05-04-2008, 05:47 PM
get carried away with additional hamster purchases while we are there.

Me?? As if! :wink:

i'm going to Lymm on my own... mwahahaha!! :lol:

Holly
05-05-2008, 12:51 AM
I'd like to go but it is too far :(

If you can get to us you could stay over the night before - hammies and all :wink:

internet_nobody
05-05-2008, 01:04 AM
Only an hour for me so I should be there!