PDA

View Full Version : Was wishing I never had to post one of these on here but..

Trixafena2
11-23-2012, 05:43 PM
Arhi just passed away. She was fine overall until a few days ago and she was looking really bad so I took her out and she just passed away wrapped in a facecloth. My mom wrapped her up in a papertowel and is pretty much just as upset as I am at the moment. I took some pictures before when she was still trying to run around like she always did when I took her out. I'm glad I did because this hamster was literally my life. Out of all three of my hamsters and my other pets, she was my closest friend. She's helped me through so much in the past year and a half and I was hoping she'd last a bit longer..

August 8th, 2011 (adopted) - November 23rd, 2012.

god I had been hoping I'd never write that. She's sitting in her cage right now wrapped up, going to bury her in the morning before I leave for thanksgiving at my grandparents..

I might put pictures later; I took some before she passed when she was out and about but most came out blurry..

Flamestriker
11-23-2012, 05:47 PM
Sorry for your loss. Hugs to you

Play well at the bridge lil one

The Hamster's family
11-23-2012, 05:51 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss... =( She left for the Rainbow Bridge snuggled agains the person she loved the most... You made her feel secure before you flew away to a peacefull place... She's in peace and playing, right now... Hope you and your mom feel better really soon...

Have fun, little one... Enjoy the freedom from the Bridge... Blow a kiss to those loved ones you left behind...

Annie xxx

Trixafena2
11-23-2012, 06:09 PM
Here's what I just put on my tumblr.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/561513_424448100942738_1253618433_n.jpg

There’s some things I hope I never have to type or post or say to anyone. and this is one of those times.

My beloved, Arhi, passed away today, a half an hour ago.

Arhi and I had it rough when we first met but I adjusted to her and we became best friends as time went on. The past year, animal wise, has been the best because no matter what I knew she was here for me. Through literally thick and thin her dorky looks and attitude have gotten me through even the roughest freaking days.

I’m going to miss her so much it isn’t even funny, and I hope she knows that. I hope she knew as I held her a bit ago that I love her so much and that if I had the choice she’d live until the day I died. My desk is going to seem so empty without her waking up in the afternoon to bug me about anything. I’m going to miss stuffing her face with carrots to see how much she could hold, and ‘airlifting’ her to the top of her cage when she couldn’t fit in the tubes because of her food.

I’m just gonna miss everything. She made so many great impressions on so many people.

Rest in Peace, beautiful. I hope you’ve found Tres up in hamster heaven, along with Silica. I know I’m not the most religious person but I hope your someplace great. I’ll be here on this cruel earth waiting for the day I get to see you again.

I wish I knew your actual age because I got you late, I’d like to think you lived the longest possible.

8.13.11- 11.23.12

Arhirang aka The-Wild-Arhi-Cabana, Arhiface, Arianna..

gutterglitterxx
11-23-2012, 06:36 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. I can relate and sympathize all too well right now since I just lost my Roxy on Wednesday... Too young and too beautiful. Sending good vibes your way. xx

Gibbs&JackBlack
11-23-2012, 10:13 PM
So sorry-wishing you peace.

petal10
11-24-2012, 01:22 AM
Sorry, Ahri was a beautiful girl. Hope you can enjoy some time with your family.

shiny
11-24-2012, 05:52 AM
So sorry :(, she was a really beautiful girl & obviously much loved.

Sending you our best wishes, shiny & the hammies

amie
11-24-2012, 06:31 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your lovely girl Arhi.

Trixafena2
11-24-2012, 07:45 PM
Burying her tomorrow in a coffee-mug box (just a small cardboard box.)

I was upnorth today and I made her a headstone from a nice rock I found. Going to put it on her after I bury her tomorrow..
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me0ugaqBt91r9oqw3o1_500.jpg

Hurt like hell when I put her in the box today wrapped up. Her cage is almost empty and I’m going to swap it out with Asami tomorrow. I miss my Arhiface I don’t think it’s gonna get easier any time soon.

RIP cutie.

p.s. I drew a crown above the “a” cause she was always such a spoiled brat so she was referred to as a Queen on occasion.

souffle
11-27-2012, 03:55 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. All hamsters are special but some are just extra special and Arhi was one of those hammies. She sounds like she had the most lovely life with you and you should treasure those memories. Time has no meaning at the bridge and in the blink of an eye you will be together again.
Play well beautiful Arhi and don't forget to send your mum a rainbow x

Pompompoms
12-02-2012, 01:27 PM
What a beautiful girl, you have some lovely photos there, and wonderful memories to treasure of lovely Ahri. Play well little one xx